FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Holiday Cookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-12-2009, 06:43 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2009, 06:39 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, Libby that would be so kind of you, but you really don't have to.  I didn't mean to be hinting for someone to make some for me.
Why not? Take advantage of others because they'd do the same to you. Of course, you could be playing the "Oh, I didn't mean it" card so you can lower their defenses, and if you are, I apologise for interfering.

Quote:Haha... and I don't get the PO box thing.  Either I'm super dense or nothing you say makes sense.  (Rhyme)
So she can't stalk you. :)

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure and one never wants to assume.  Either way, I don't have a po box.
(11-12-2009, 07:10 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure and one never wants to assume.  Either way, I don't have a po box.

Well, you can risk it if you want. Libby might come up and italisise you though.
(11-12-2009, 07:10 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a po box.

We use a basket.

[Image: poorbox.jpg]
(11-12-2009, 11:54 PM)Magnificat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2009, 07:10 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a po box.

We use a basket.

[Image: poorbox.jpg]

:laughing:

fish.
Anybody have any good Christmas cookies containing figs?
serviam Wrote:Anybody have any good Christmas cookies containing figs?

Fig Newtons ???
(11-19-2009, 12:58 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]
serviam Wrote:Anybody have any good Christmas cookies containing figs?

Fig Newtons ???
:laughing: Fig newtons are good, but not really what I am looking for. +1 for effort.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5