FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Holiday Cookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I know it is early...

But since I am due to give birth in December... I wanted to start my Christmas cookie dough making early (and freezing).

I am making my list up and am wondering what are YOUR favorite Christmas cookies!?
Sugar cookies, and gingerbread men!
SNICK-ER-DOO-DLES (clap clap clapclapclap)

Chocolate and peanut butter-chip chocolate cookies.

What do you mean, those aren't Christmas cookies?
(11-06-2009, 05:27 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]Chocolate and peanut butter-chip chocolate cookies.

What do you mean, those aren't Christmas cookies?

Don't let anyone tell you they aren't, Texican!  I'll bet you Santa Claus would rather have those than sugar cookies!
(11-06-2009, 06:05 PM)Padre_Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't let anyone tell you they aren't, Texican!  I'll bet you Santa Claus would rather have those than sugar cookies!

You know it, Padre...  while sugar cookies are good, they just don't hold a candle to chocolate-chip, chocolate cookies, especially with peanut butter chips! 

:eats:
thumbprints, shortbread, noels, (real) butter cookies.
Spritz, gingerbread, sugar cookies. 
Everyone knows that the best cookies in the world are Grandma Walty's cookies.  The frosted Christmas cookies are arguably the best though it is quite obvious to Grandson Walty that her molasses cookies are perhaps the single greatest aspect of being alive.
(11-06-2009, 08:55 PM)libby Wrote: [ -> ]thumbprints

:thumb:

[Image: 05559et.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5