FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Oregon Province sexual abuse claims may reach 500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.su-spectator.com/news/oregon-...0-1.895729

Is this for real?  What is going on with S.J.?  This cannot be real!
In the good old traditional times, when somebody accused and other person and the accusation was not proven, than the accuser was punished with the same penalty as the accused one would be.

I have a feeling that many lawyers would be imprisoned and fined for millions of dollars. In our world,  sterile from God and morals the accusers have no  responsibility
(11-12-2009, 09:56 PM)jutius Wrote: [ -> ]What is going on with S.J.?

Once a glorious order of the Church, now a den of heretics and apostates.
In the 50's I considered the S.J.  as spiritual marines...first to die for the faith.  Fr. Park S.J. beat the hell out of me and blessed be he...I need a beating....I think it worked.

This hurts more than the beatings.

Has any one read the "The Rite of Sodomy" ?  I have not.

(11-12-2009, 10:17 PM)jutius Wrote: [ -> ]Has any one read the "The Rite of Sodomy" ?

Not really. Can you contextualize it for me? What's it about, besides what's evident from the title?
This is what I found on this book.

The Rite of Sodomy
$64.00
The Rite of Sodomy tracks the rise of homosexuality in the Catholic hierarchy, diocesan priesthood and religious life in the United States over a span of 100 years and three generations of prelates. It examines all facets of this inter-generational phenomenon on the life of the Church – yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The text is broken down into five mini-book sections each examining a different aspect of homosexuality in the Roman Catholic Church.
• Section I looks at pederasty, homosexuality in its most pervasive and universal form, from Antiquity to the Middle Ages, to the Renaissance, to the rise of the Modern State in the mid-to-late 1800s.
• Section II exams the complex nature and causes of male homosexuality, describes homosexual acts and behaviors, and provides an in-depth look at the secular Homosexual Collective and the inordinate power it exerts over the individual homosexual.
• Sections III and IV document the growth of the vice within the American Church (AmChurch) with special attention to the National Conference of Catholic Bishops/U.S. Catholic Conference and Catholic dioceses headed by homosexual cardinals and bishops. There is biographical data on more than 30 homosexual prelates and detailed case studies on homosexuality and pederasty in six major religious orders. A carefully researched report on New Ways Ministry, one of the most influential pro-homosexual auxiliary organizations in AmChurch, illustrates the total ineptitude of the Holy See in confronting morally subversive agencies within its own ranks.
• Section V brings all elements of the controversy over homosexuality in the Catholic Church under one roof – the dome of St. Peter’s. An examination of the role played by Pope Paul VI in connection with the rise of a “gay” clergy in the Universal Church brings this blockbuster work to its startling conclusion.
The Rite of Sodomy contains 4,523 endnotes, a bibliography of over 350 books, and a full index.
http://www.riteofsodomy.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=1&=SID#MOREINFO

Who wrote this?

I don't like the sound of it.
Author: Randy Engel

That looks like a horrible read...no thanks. As far as the Jesuits...I remember when I thought they were the Marines of the Church as well, before I learned what they are in modern times. This is terrible. Just when I thought this whole mess was coming to an end...I'll have to crack a few more skulls of guys that make priest raping little boys jokes...sigh...that's getting really old.
(11-12-2009, 10:17 PM)jutius Wrote: [ -> ]Has any one read the "The Rite of Sodomy" ?  I have not.

Yes it is a book about how homosexuality has been a problem for the church since the early middle ages and even before it hits on the homo coverups throughout the ages including those of Cardinal Spellman the homosexuality of PaulVI and how he was blackmailed how JPII the worst knew about all these molestation coverups and no it is not a fun read. But it shows you the stink in the Church is nothing new and that Popes for years including the bisexual Leo X have turned blind eyes to it. Though it sounds like a liberal thing it is actually a conservative book it really hits on how the intrusion of modernism made things worse.
Pages: 1 2 3