FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cardinal to vist Medjugorje
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As if the Medjagoogoo crowd needed something else to carry on about, they are now apparently getting a visit from none other then Cardinal Schönborn.  It seems he must need a break from a hectic schedule of baloon masses, pop masses and complaining about the Pope's choice of Bishop's for Austria, so he seems to be taking a nice private break to a non-approved apparition site that has been repeatedly condemned by the local ordinary and the local Bishop's conference.

Saddened, but unfortunately not all that surprised.

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...oryid=4634

My opinion of the Cardinal used to be fairly favorable .... used to be  ::)
(11-19-2009, 07:25 AM)SinfullyLate Wrote: [ -> ]My opinion of the Cardinal used to be fairly favorable .... used to be  ::)

You fancied the balloons?
I was about to say....do you think he'll celebrate a baloon Mass there?
Yet another step in his descent in to idiocy and heresy.
Maybe he's bringing some strobe lights and DJs to help with their rather slow and boring music they got from the neocats:
I read this yesterday and I can't bear this much more.
tim
(11-19-2009, 11:26 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Yet another step in his descent in to idiocy and heresy.

When did the Church officially condemned those who attend Medjugirje?

If never, why is it heretic to be informed about it?

In my world people, especially cardinal-bishops should be well informed about things, which have influence close to their territory.

What is better source of being informed that visit the place?
The bishop of Medjugorje and the Church has forbidden pilgrimages to Medjugorje. That is the official stance of the Vatican. Catholics are not allowed to go there.

That does not stop the million dollar tourism pilgrimage industry that ignores all this and takes clueless Catholics for a ride. There is a lot of money and most of it from the U.S. because Americans flock there.
Well no unapproved appariton is complete without a baloon Mass.  :balloons: This clown has got to be one of the worst in the hierachy. :pazzo:
Pages: 1 2