FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: This druid should mind his tongue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who the hell does this man think he is?

http://www.archbishopofcanterbury.org/2616

This man talks as if we were equals. In the grand scheme of things your druidness the so called "church" of England is nothing but sect devoid of any authority. It has no theology of its own because it has no position of its own, it is a mush of ideas that amount to nothing but a social club of heretics.

You my dear so called "archbishop" seat upon Satan's spawn, a heap of nothing, a hell of earth and lead millions in the bondage of sin by calling it virtue. We do not call you to compromise we call you to repent and comeback to Christ's Church.
Vatican II and the New Church are the direct causes that allow for this arch-druid to speak the nonsense that he does. The worst thing, though, is that he keeps being confirmed in his errors by those who have the responsibility to warn and correct him. The late John Paul II even gave this English layman posing as a bishop a pectoral cross. I can't blame him for having a wrong idea about the Church.
(11-19-2009, 05:57 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Vatican II and the New Church are the direct causes that allow for this arch-druid to speak the nonsense that he does. The worst thing, though, is that he keeps being confirmed in his errors by those who have the responsibility to warn and correct him. The late John Paul II even gave this English layman posing as a bishop a pectoral cross. I can't blame him for having a wrong idea about the Church.

John Paul II did many mistakes during his pontificate made many mistakes and I will say that you are indeed right as far as the Vatican II stuff. Many have approached ecumenism with a mentality that us and them seat on equal footing thankfully this mistaken thought is being corrected and I believe B16 is doing quite a good job of clarifying where we actually stand if the archDruid feels it is necessary to speak so boldly.
(11-19-2009, 05:39 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Who the hell does this man think he is?

archbishop of canterbury, and denier of papal primacy

hmmm i remember reading an article about how when he went to Rome, I think sometime during the 90s, he and the rest of his Anglican entourage were angry that they were stuck in the "faith communities" group (protestants) and not with the "Apostolic Churches" group which included the Greeks and the monphysites. He and the Affirming-catholicism Anglicans consider themselves to be on equal standing (and much much more enlightened with Anglicanism's female ordination and sexual policy) with not only them but the Church of Rome as well.
I gotta admit I didnt read it no address that long written by a heretic is worth my time but I am sure it was funny the ArchDruid is always good for a laugh.