FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Mass we Pray by Prayerworks Interactive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If this forum had a "Limbo" section, I'd have put the thread there.

Nasty Prots. Nasty.  >:(

Prots?
(11-20-2009, 04:59 AM)Benno Wrote: [ -> ]Prots?

Do you think I'm getting paranoid? Hanging out in the debate forum at CARM maybe isn't good for me. But please tell me this can't be real. It can't be, I know it isn't a real game. This is a bad joke, right? They (the Prots), are insulting the Mass here, right?

http://www.masswepray.com/
I know they're Prots. Why just look at the way these kids bless themselves--all backwards.  :P

And look at the house: no artwork. Yep, they're really Protestants.
Jacafamala Wrote:This is a bad joke, right? They (the Prots), are insulting the Mass here, right?

I don't know if that is the intention of the developers. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Having gone to the website, it sadly looks legit. The site designers wouldn't have included the ESRB link otherwise.
(11-20-2009, 07:04 AM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]
Jacafamala Wrote:This is a bad joke, right? They (the Prots), are insulting the Mass here, right?

I don't know if that is the intention of the developers. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Having gone to the website, it sadly looks legit. The site designers wouldn't have included the ESRB link otherwise.

You think? Surely you're pullin' my leg. It's so sacrilegious. What Catholic in their right mind would buy that for their kid?

And look at the lay people up on the altar in street clothes with the incense.  ::)
(11-20-2009, 10:09 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]You think? Surely you're pullin' my leg. It's so sacrilegious. What Catholic in their right mind would buy that for their kid?
I can name at least three Catholic aquaintances of mine who would be interested in this kind of thing, sadly.  Certainly no traditionalist, though, since the television itself is evil, let alone a video game console.
(11-20-2009, 10:11 AM)Louis_Martin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2009, 10:09 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]You think? Surely you're pullin' my leg. It's so sacrilegious. What Catholic in their right mind would buy that for their kid?
I can name at least three Catholic aquaintances of mine who would be interested in this kind of thing, sadly.  Certainly no traditionalist, though, since the television itself is evil, let alone a video game console.

Do me a favor, click on "pre-order" and check that out. They have a reference to Dante's inferno. I can't access it because I messed up birthdate. Now it won't let me watch.
Considering the almost complete increase of evil in this world, I have acquired an abiding sense of surrealism. But This Can Not Be So. I am stunned!
tim
I have a hunch this is just viral marketing for that Dante's Inferno game.

1) This is the crappiest website I've ever seen.  Games cost a lot to get made and this one not only looks fake, but it's just too low budget to be a real game in 2009.

2)  Every time you click on the pictures it just takes you to stuff about the Dante's game.

3) And now I just watched the video and I'm positive it's fake.

Pretty funny though.
Pages: 1 2