FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Michael Davies, reccomend me a book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the best Michael Davies book to read for starters?  
Liturgical Time Bombs in Vatican II is a good one to start with. You can get it at TAN books.

thank you
Since we're oin the subject of books, what's the best book to get on this Hannibal Bugnini character?

And anyone red the Rhyne flows into the Tiber?
(11-24-2009, 11:30 PM)mamalove Wrote: [ -> ]what is the best Michael Davies book to read for starters?  

Cranmer's Godly Order (the first in his Liturgical Revolution trilogy) is a good place to start.  The trilogy is his most comprehensive work (and probably the most informative).
(11-25-2009, 09:17 AM)artificial person Wrote: [ -> ]Since we're oin the subject of books, what's the best book to get on this Hannibal Bugnini character?

Michael Davies gave a brief synopsis of the life and career of Archbishop Annibale Bugnini in the book I mentioned earlier, Liturgical Time Bombs in Vatican II. Bugnini's biography came out in English a few years ago, I believe, but I don't know the title of it.
there is a site trhat has most of his woreks available onloine free electro u know. No charm but straight penicelinn for the disease o modernism
I started with Michael Davies's booklets, like Liturgical Shipwreck, The Catholic Sanctuary, and The Reign of Christ the King.