FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bishop Tobin is calling Kennedy 'erratic' and a Liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wait, a Kennedy is eratic and a liar, who would ever have thunk it
(11-25-2009, 02:48 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2009...-liar.html

Quote:“increasingly erratic and unpredictable behavior”

If this is true, Bishop Tobin should not make this comment. Not only

Quote:“His fitness for office is nothing that I would ever comment on,” said Bishop Tobin. “I think that’s up to the voters to make that decision.

but also such statement is beyond his jurisdiction, and the sign, that he has doubt about the power of the interdict.
I wonder if this came after the attack dog Chrissie Matthews sailed into him. If that is the case he might be shook up, and or he may now understand that the powers behind the scenes will destroy him if he gets out of line.Happy Quansa (sp.? )
tim
(11-25-2009, 10:15 AM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this came after the attack dog Chrissie Matthews sailed into him. If that is the case he might be shook up, and or he may now understand that the powers behind the scenes will destroy him if he gets out of line.Happy Quansa (sp.? )
tim

you don't mean that 'good Catholic' chris matthews went after the bishop, do you?  his mother would be very proud of him, i'm sure.  [sarcasm]
Yea - i so happen to be flickin through and seen that attack "interview" with Chris Matthews. It was disgusting that a so called catholic would treat a Bishop like he did. Chris was actually trying to preach to the bishop!!! and would not let the bishop get a word in edge wise. Another reason not to watch NBC....