FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: This will make you sick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is something to make you all heave up a little of your left over turkey...

[video=youtube]roPPBpk4vcA[/video]

Oftentimes when photos of the '62 Mass and the '69 Mass are juxtaposed in order to elicit emotional responses from viewers, the creators usually do a better job. While many of the photographic representation of abuse in the "Novus Ordo" are in fact Anglican or Methodist services (see here for popular examples: http://traditio.com/nos.htm), the embedded video is especially sloppy work insofar as many of the examples are clearly not Catholic (i.e.: women ministers).
Agreed with Credo. There are at times videos on youtube of NO liturgical abuses which are really part of some protestant denomination.This is not to say abuses don't happen in the NO (I have seen some outrageous ones myself). But be careful in this regard.
wow, you really know how to give a thread an appealing title lol.
Why would you want us to feel sick anyway? Go get something beautiful to post, man. No offence, but if God is all Truth, Goodness, Beauty, and Oneness, we may find ourselves unwittingly spreading the opposite, the tasteless fruit of the Enemy, because we are upset. Btu it does not change the fact that we end up working for the Enemy.

Post what you want, but to me it is more disturbing that you would want to give us this trash than the trash itself.
Actually when I first saw this video in 2007 I was encouraged... After all it  was in the heady days of the BXVI's motu proprio...the point was not so much the denominations that were portrayed but the essence of the liturgy that had occurred before this time. Even TIA  currently doesn't  publish as many abuses witnessed in the NO prior to this time in history.
I am always surprised about such topics.

Do you need to denounce others to keep your faith?

Doesn't God wants us to be good, for the good, and not to be disgusted by what we don't liek. He shines His sun on everybody alike.
Personally I think these videos are great tools. The only critism that comes to mind is that you may be preaching to the choir, then again after reading some of the posts here maybe your not.

I saw a similar video 4 years ago. It really helped me to realize thew extent to which the church has been infiltrated by weirdos.
A lot of people I know can't see the conspiracy because their parishes are conservative and they are in a kind of bubble.

As for some of the abuses being from methodist churches it looked to me like the majority of them were unmistakingly taking place in Catholic churches.
The lesson here is
With the NO its almost impossible to tell the difference between it and a prod mass considering the NO itself is a bastar prod mass.
Having witnessed liturgical dance I understand the sentiment of this thread.
The point is with the NO u never really know.
(11-28-2009, 09:21 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]The lesson here is
With the NO its almost impossible to tell the difference between it and a prod mass considering the NO itself is a bastar prod mass.
Having witnessed liturgical dance I understand the sentiment of this thread.
The point is with the NO u never really know.

EXCUSE ME?! Whatever disagreements you have with the NO NEVER WARRANTS CALLING IT A "BASTARD PRODUCED MASS!" PERIOD! It is a valid holy sacrifice of the mass, regardless of whether or not it is inferior or superior to TLM,  and should be treated as such. Criticize the disgraceful liturgical abuses of you will but never mock a valid mass!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6