FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Berkeley Jesuits at Large
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a queer everyone should avoid the Jesuits they are an apostate order.
Is it question to call him, a priest, queer. He should be prayed for so that he can restrain his lust for men and become a good and holy chaste priest.
We probably shouldn't be talking about priests that way.  However, his mind has been darkened by the enemy and his soul is in grave danger, and his influence is a grave danger to others.  Prayers are definitely in order.
(12-01-2009, 12:34 AM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]What a queer everyone should avoid the Jesuits they are an apostate order.

Charity in all things. Anger is detrimental to the state of one's soul.

Not all Jesuits are bad. Fr's Fessio and Baker are very good. You cannot paint with a broad brush. I go to a Jesuit college. Have I seen liturgical abuse and heterodoxy? Yes, of course. However, I have seen Jesuits (who have taught me theology) who truly love the Church and are orthodox.
I can't tell if I need to be annoyed that they misspelled "Berkeley."
God's Marines to Tea Room Queens!
(12-01-2009, 02:40 PM)tradcathgay Wrote: [ -> ]Is it question to call him, a priest, queer. He should be prayed for so that he can restrain his lust for men and become a good and holy chaste priest.

very true. especially since he is a jesuit. that order pushes the gay agenda so much he would have a very difficult time. But what I take from the article is he is a dissident against the Churches teachings and one of those "were here were queer get used to it" types. Not the kind that is fighting against his passions. The article even said he is a leader in "queer" studies.
My view is that Priests can no longer be given a free pass of deference, based on the heritage of the predecessors. If they don't respect their own faith, their own order and founder, then they deserve to be criticized like we would anyone else that thinks "queer" theology is something worth exploring and promoting.

Why don't they call it by its real name "objective moral disorder" theology.... or "mortal sin" theology.  But obviously that wouldn't go over well with their target market.... dissident Catholics that need their conscience soothed.
The people causing this non-sense in the first place are Liberals.
Pages: 1 2