FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Devoted Knuckles' Car spotted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-18-2009, 01:28 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2009, 01:26 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2009, 10:01 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]With this license plate and frame, it can only be his   :rofl:

It is a Californian plate. DK is self proclaimed to be Canadian, in Toronto, I believe. The plate is likely not his.

Rosarium,  I want to meet you.

:laughing:
LOL
Well u know with them scientist chattering about all those parrelel universes and such
Sip
Perhaps the plate is mine without me even knowing it.
Maybe I'm there right now
Si
I dunno
Where am I?
Sip
Oh yeah that's right surely this is me minimes set o wheels
Sip
wouldnt it read
we love jp2 sip?
yeah thats right
LOL
Fox News just said "A big announcement this weekend from the Vatican concerning the late Pope John Paul II" If they canonize him I will officially turn sede.

(12-18-2009, 01:52 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Fox News just said "A big announcement this weekend from the Vatican concerning the late Pope John Paul II" If they canonize him I will officially turn sede.

I wouldn't if I were you.
(12-18-2009, 02:15 PM)Stephanos Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2009, 01:52 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Fox News just said "A big announcement this weekend from the Vatican concerning the late Pope John Paul II" If they canonize him I will officially turn sede.

Good advice.
(12-18-2009, 02:28 PM)actiofidei Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2009, 02:15 PM)Stephanos Wrote: [ -> ]

Good advice.

I third that.

The free will is God's greatest gift, but it could lead to hell

As for the canonization it was told that he will be beatified (intermediate step) on April 2 2009, now the gossip says that he may be beatified on the fifth anniversary of his death (4-2-2010)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5