FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Devoted Knuckles' Car spotted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yep
(12-18-2009, 07:31 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]
INPEFESS Wrote:???

The point is that if a pope can do things like tell people in other religions to pray to their false gods which JP II did in Assisi, and be declared a saint, then we can get away with anything. 

Ah, I see! I'm sorry, I must be slow... or stupid   :pazzo:
(12-18-2009, 09:01 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]

The point is that if a pope can do things like tell people in other religions to pray to their false gods which JP II did in Assisi, and be declared a saint, then we can get away with anything. 

I didn't get it either.
(12-18-2009, 09:02 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2009, 09:01 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't get it either.

Ha! At least I'm not the only one...  ;)
(12-18-2009, 01:26 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2009, 10:01 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]With this license plate and frame, it can only be his   :rofl:

It is a Californian plate. DK is self proclaimed to be Canadian, in Toronto, I believe. The plate is likely not his.
Are you this obtuse and humorless in real life, or does it only come out when you write?

For Pete's sake, I even included the laughing emoticon!! Of course it's not his car.  :fish:
(12-18-2009, 09:31 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2009, 10:01 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]With this license plate and frame, it can only be his   :rofl:

It is a Californian plate. DK is self proclaimed to be Canadian, in Toronto, I believe. The plate is likely not his.
Are you this obtuse and humorless in real life, or does it only come out when you write?

For Pete's sake, I even included the laughing emoticon!! Of course it's not his car.  :fish:

Are you that obtuse and humourless in real life or are you playing along with my over seriousness for comic effect?
Give him a break rosie....you can be hard to get sometimes!
(12-19-2009, 12:34 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Give him a break rosie....you can be hard to get sometimes!

Yes, it can be hard to get my intentions, but remember, I have the same problem with you people :)

(12-18-2009, 09:31 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, he is obtuse and humorless.  And a hippie to boot. 

Happy to help.  :tiphat:
:laughing:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5