FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Series on eucharistic miracles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Good to watch when having doubts.
Thank you for posting this Servus Maria!  It is good to watch, especially when having doubts.  There have been several here who claim that NO Eucharistic miracles have occured in the Novus Ordo / Ordinary Form, which is obviously not true.

I am by no means meaning to say that the new missal doesen't have issues, and we do need a better liturgical life in the Church.  But I do consider the Mass the vast majority of Roman Catholics attend to be a valid Sacrifice, as the Church as always taught the Mass was, and this event confirms that in my mind.
Definite thanks for that. It reminds me of how lucky we are as Catholics to have the Eucharist. I have just switched from another post and your post certainly reminds me why I am at this site.
Pax vobiscum
Interesting that a "Eucharistic Minister" discovered the host.............no wonder it was bleeding.

Mat. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect. 25 Behold I have told it to you, beforehand.
(12-19-2009, 05:15 AM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting that a "Eucharistic Minister" discovered the host.............no wonder it was bleeding.

HAHA
The 1st one seemed plausible, but then I went to the 2nd "miracle" in the series, and it was the Korean lady who claimed the Eucharist turned to a bloody lump of flesh in her mouth, and it was not believable at all to me.