FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Alittle confused here......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(i think that makes me a "neo-conservative")  :laughing:
(12-19-2009, 03:08 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2009, 02:58 AM)St.Ambrose Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2009, 02:34 AM)cgraye Wrote: [ -> ]A significant number are, but no.

Just wondering because alot of people are telling to go to them,and I found that the Holy Father ain't to happy wit dem youngins,and Above all.I might not follow the actions of a few popes,but  I will always Obey.LOL

The reason your being told that on the other thread is that many FSSP and probably all EF are not allowed to give you catechisis (they do RCIA)....the SSPX gives full catechisis

So stay where you are...get scandalized and maybe/maybe not learn the Faith...or buck the powers that allow that crap....and go to the SSPX and get fully trad catechisis and religious life....that's the choice...They were responding to your question and concern...if you're not really concerned about it...don't make it seem as if you are.

The FSSP parish in my city has Catechism classes for both adults and children. I think that the priest teaches any convert one on one though. I think it depends whether the FSSP is established as a personal parish or just offer a Mass now and then on Thursday afternoon in the hospital chapel :(

http://www.latinmassmelbourne.org/

Are you close to a Traditional parish, St. Ambrose?
(12-19-2009, 03:21 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2009, 03:08 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]

Just wondering because alot of people are telling to go to them,and I found that the Holy Father ain't to happy wit dem youngins,and Above all.I might not follow the actions of a few popes,but  I will always Obey.LOL

ONLY A CMRI CHURCH AHHHHHHH!!!! DX

The reason your being told that on the other thread is that many FSSP and probably all EF are not allowed to give you catechisis (they do RCIA)....the SSPX gives full catechisis

So stay where you are...get scandalized and maybe/maybe not learn the Faith...or buck the powers that allow that crap....and go to the SSPX and get fully trad catechisis and religious life....that's the choice...They were responding to your question and concern...if you're not really concerned about it...don't make it seem as if you are.

The FSSP parish in my city has Catechism classes for both adults and children. I think that the priest teaches any convert one on one though. I think it depends whether the FSSP is established as a personal parish or just offer a Mass now and then on Thursday afternoon in the hospital chapel :(

http://www.latinmassmelbourne.org/

Are you close to a Traditional parish, St. Ambrose?
You've had a couple, haven't you, St A?  :)
Yeah...no kidding....don't you have something better to do when you're buzzed??

All CA TLMs are listed here:

There is bound to be one you do not know about...

PDF format

http://traditio.com/tradlib/masslat.pdf

pay no mind to the silly faces he puts next to each Mass site...The guy is against any local EF, FSSP, ICK, and SSPX

He only likes Indie, SSPV and CMRI...but his directory is great
Traditio is hilarious.
(12-19-2009, 02:26 AM)St.Ambrose Wrote: [ -> ]Is everyone here from the SSPX????  ???

Yes...And we're taking over the world!!!!

Here we go again...   ;)

If the Pope was against the SSPX, they wouldn't be in Rome as we speak having doctrinal discussions about the errors of Vatican II and saying Mass at the Vatican!  You speak about obedience, and that is all fine and good -- as long as you know the difference between true and false obedience.  I always seem to recall one of the best quotes from His late Excellency, Archbishop Lefebvre: "Satan's masterstroke is to have succeeded in sowing disobedience to all Traditon through obedience."(ie. false obedience).
Here is a great link that will help clear up some things for you...

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/mode...diance.htm

Oh..and by the way, I am completely pro-SSPX.  I believe that they are a vital part of the "remnant" within the Church and very much have Our Lord and Our Lady on their side, which is obvious if one takes a good look at what they have accomplished in spite of the liberal climate in the human element of the Catholic Church.
Nope.

While I applaud their rigor, vigor and stand, I am troubled by the method they selected.
(12-19-2009, 02:26 AM)St.Ambrose Wrote: [ -> ]Is everyone here from the SSPX????  ???

I'm a trad stuck in NO land.  :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4