FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: the devils final battle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
SCARY stuff!!
Sip
If u read it what to tink?
Sip

got link?
Excellent read,
It really helped me come around to tradition and to eventually start attending full time the Society's Masses and more importantly stop going to the Novus Ordo.

Also I think now more than ever it is extremely relevant in the context of Bishop Fellay's Rosary Crusade.

What do you think of Father Kramer DK? He has been living in Ireland near me til recently. It was handy to have him around for extra Masses.
(12-20-2009, 05:42 PM)Stubborn Wrote: [ -> ]It's available online:
http://www.devilsfinalbattle.com/content2.htm

thank you.
Good read, well documented. There seems to be a little bit of a problem with some of those cardinals. Quotes from Cardinal Ratzinger are quotes from Cardinal Ratzinger cf quotes from Pope Benedict.
(12-20-2009, 05:08 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]SCARY stuff!!
Sip
Sip

One of our traditional priests told me that this read was what convinced him to switch to saying the TLM exclusively. I have met Fr Kramer and attended his mass. He says it very fast. He spoke at a conference in Anaheim Ca 3 years ago. Also read his book "the suicide of altering the faith in the liturgy". When I talked to him at Anaheim 3 years ago, he said he was living in London, behind a mosque(!). I spent 2 weeks in Indonesia this past September, and hearing those mooossslims howl at 4 am is spooky, scary, creepy. It really sounds satanic. I always wear my scapular with a 3rd class relic of St Anthony inside, and I kept my rosary nearby at all times. And prayed whenever they started howling.  Pray
In Nominee or anybody
Could you recommend a good book on the power of sacrementals.  I have a scapular but never wear because I think my local NO priest would laugh at me if I asked him to bless it...and it was recommended that I find a Trad priest to carry out the lblessing..a believe there is a bit of a process. I know there is something about these sacrementals but I wouold like a little bit more info.
A couple of questions which will sound really dumb to those of you who study this stuff.

What are all the possible meanings of apostasy "beginning at the top"? It seems easy to think it means the papacy, but what are other possibilities? Could priests and religious, the liturgy, theology be "the top"? And for those who think it means the pope, why would JP2 and our current pope both allude to this part of the message, as if they wanted it to be told?

Is it possible that the end of the millenium marked the end of the danger period?

(12-21-2009, 12:00 AM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 05:08 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]SCARY stuff!!
Sip
Sip

It really sounds satanic.

Thats only because it is. Pray
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6