FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I whish peaceful merry Christmas for everyone here.

Out Lord, the center of the world, through whom all things were made and without whom nothing was made, born into very humbly circumstances in a stable, and he was laid into a manger.

The God, who is 'the Truth the Good, the Beuty and the Saint' became limited human being, with all deficiencies possible for His dual nature.

The message for as, that we are limited, contingent, and that we cannot claim that we know the Truth, we need that living Magisterium the hierarchical jurisdictional Church to lead us to the salvation.

laszlo
A blessed Christmas to you and yours.

Wanna bet how many duplicate threads of Christmas greetings there will be in the next week?

glgas Wrote:The message for as, that we are limited, contingent, and that we cannot claim that we know the Truth, we need that living Magisterium the hierarchical jurisdictional Church to lead us to the salvation.

This is an extremely interesting thing to say, glgas, given the context of the wider statement. Would you mind if I used the above quote in a thread sometime after Christmastide?
"A solis ortus cardine ad usque terrae limitem, Christum canamus Principem, natum Maria Virgine. Beatus auctor saeculi servile corpus induit: ut carne carnem liberans, ne perderet quos condidit."

A merry and blessed Christmas to you all.

A Blessed and peaceful  Christmas to all.

[Image: Epiphany.jpg]
A blessed Christmas to everyone at FE!

[Image: 2qutaqc.jpg]
Merry Christmas!
(12-24-2009, 07:55 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]The message for as, that we are limited, contingent, and that we cannot claim that we know the Truth, we need that living Magisterium the hierarchical jurisdictional Church to lead us to the salvation.

And more important than blindly following those who would lead you to Hell is maintaining the Faith the way it always was, the eternal Magisterium since the primary law of the Church is the salvation of souls.

Thank God in his wisdom and love for supplied jurisdiction.

Merry Christmas
[imghttp://www.medjugorje.ws/data/olm/images/pictures/virgin-mary-images/nativity-jesus-christ/mother1-nativity.jpg][/img]

Jesus, our Hope!  Renew us in Your love!

I have begun to read ADVENT OF THE HEART written by the priest martyr Sr. Alfred Delp. He wrote much of it while in chains in a Nazi prison where he would be martyred on Feb. 2, 1945.  I recommend it. We need to keep a supernatural outlook in these times of growing darkness for the Light of Christ has come into the world and the darkness shall NOT overcome it!

Another book I am liking, although not a Medjugorje follower is called Look What Happened while You Were Sleeping.  It shows the agenda of evil with chipping, population control, contrived pandemics and more.  It was given me as a gift and I am surprised to like it. I learned about "consensus building' and realized where I have encountered this agenda. The man in the white house is a master at this. Brothers and Sisters, we need all our spiritual weapons and to always remain in a state of grace so as not to be blinded by specious agendas. Our fight is not with flesh and blood!

So that is a bit of a downer throught but like Fr. Delp, or Bl. Franz Jaggerstatter we must see the world in a supernatural view as to what is going on and always know the Victory is HIS, Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Merry Christmas one and all and to all a good night.
tim
A Holy Christmas to all and God speed this Night of Nights.
Pages: 1 2 3