FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pope attacked at Midnight Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Exactly why did they let her in again?
Ok I was just sayoin so next year when she does the same thong I'm sure we will be having this same conversation
Sip
Louis_Martin Wrote:Exactly why did they let her in again?

Millions of people visit the Vatican every year. It's not like they check people at the door.
Apparently this woman (Susanna Maiolo) wore the same red jumper for both attacks. Is that on purpose? Maybe she's trying to identify herself with the martyrs in order to push her agenda. Does anybody know exactly what message she's trying to promote by these repeated attacks... or is she just a random crazy.
devotedknuckles Wrote:Not to be picky but she could be from the ceneter too.

Heck, she could be a traditionalist for all we know. Remember the ex-SSPX priest who tired to stab Jo. Paul II (of happy memory)?
(12-25-2009, 11:20 AM)Melita Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently this woman (Susanna Maiolo) wore the same red jumper for both attacks. Is that on purpose? Maybe she's trying to identify herself with the martyrs in order to push her agenda. Does anybody know exactly what message she's trying to promote by these repeated attacks... or is she just a random crazy.

She has, by all accounts I've found, psychiatric problems. It is likely whatever her motivation is it is only a delusion.
(12-25-2009, 10:49 AM)Felicitas Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2009, 10:41 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be picky but she could be from the ceneter too. Since we don't know her ideology if it was even the drive to do it. Why asume its only the fringes?
Sip

EXACTLY!!!  IDLE SPECULATION IS FRUITLESS.  PRAY FOR THE POPE.

It was the same woman who tried to attack him last year, and her ideology (at least last year) is pro-homosexual.

WAS THIS EVER PROVEN?  I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU, JUST SAYING THAT I FOUND ONLY ASSERTIONS THAT, SOON AFTER THE ATTACK, IT WAS THOUGHT TO BE HER MOTIVE. 

YOU CAN SEE VIDEO OF LAST YEAR'S ATTACK, TAKEN BY THE TV CAMERAS SO YOU REALLY SEE WHAT HAPPENED, AND READ ARTICLE AT MY THREAD IN THIS FORUM, WHICH SHOWS VIDEO OF THIS YEAR'S ATTACK AS WELL.

Yes credo she could be a trad too. My post was sayoing with what little we know why assume she's a leftist or fascist or kiberal ect.
Sip
devotedknuckles Wrote:My post was sayoing with what little we know why assume she's a leftist or fascist or kiberal ect.

I understand. That's what I was getting at too. Merry Christmas.
Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's joke about Mehmet Ali Agca after John Paul II was shot:

"What, you wanted to go to Hell, and you didn't want to stand in line with anyone else?  'Shot the Pope? Come right in!'......."

Of course attacking any old man, even if you are mentally not well, is a shame & a disgrace.....but attacking the Pope, at Mass, in the Vatican, on Christmas Eve?!?!?  Yowsa.

I earnestly pray that it remains true that the Holy Father's unhurt.....tackling an 82-year old on a marble floor - I fear it's likely that even a minor bump or bruise could turn into something serious for someone at that age.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10