FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pope attacked at Midnight Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B16 is not in the best of health, you know.
(12-27-2009, 03:40 AM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]B16 is not in the best of health, you know.

He's not I thought he was doing okay.
I think he is in pretty fine health, as far as we know.  He slipped and broke his wrist recently but that's about it.
(12-27-2009, 04:25 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I think he is in pretty fine health, as far as we know.  He slipped and broke his wrist recently but that's about it.

Yeah, and PeterII recently got some footage of B16 doing some grocery shopping. Looks healthy to me.

We know this is real because he's speaking his native German.

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...sg33198814
I've seen the video clip multiple times now (on our news they showed it over and over and over).  I'm as gentle a lady as they come but I find myself wishing I had been there, so that I could have tackled that woman and beat the crap out of her.  I can picture just what I would be saying with every punch I landed on her face.

"Oh no you don't attack my pope, you *%@#!!!!".  :beatup:

Argh.  She makes me so enraged!  God bless that guard with his quick reflexes.  I, too, wish he had tackled the crap out of her.
(12-27-2009, 03:54 AM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2009, 03:40 AM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]B16 is not in the best of health, you know.

I did too, but at Christmas dinner with the traditiional priest, he said he is not. And the other trad priest guessed that the next pope would be the one to finally consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Just his opinion, but he is well known in trad circles. We shall see.
(12-27-2009, 04:39 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2009, 04:25 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I think he is in pretty fine health, as far as we know.  He slipped and broke his wrist recently but that's about it.

Yeah, and PeterII recently got some footage of B16 doing some grocery shopping. Looks healthy to me.

We know this is real because he's speaking his native German.

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...sg33198814

I hope you are right.
maybe she just wanted a blessing, but still christmas mass is not the time to go off the rails, its one of the most sacred times of the year.
(12-27-2009, 06:07 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2009, 03:54 AM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]

I did too, but at Christmas dinner with the traditiional priest, he said he is not. And the other trad priest guessed that the next pope would be the one to finally consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Just his opinion, but he is well known in trad circles. We shall see.

I toohave heard this. I read it in an article by a priest who quoted some modern day stigmatic. Can't remember his name though!
(12-27-2009, 09:58 AM)GraceSeeker Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen the video clip multiple times now (on our news they showed it over and over and over).  I'm as gentle a lady as they come but I find myself wishing I had been there, so that I could have tackled that woman and beat the crap out of her.  I can picture just what I would be saying with every punch I landed on her face.

"Oh no you don't attack my pope, you *%@#!!!!".   :beatup:

Argh.  She makes me so enraged!  God bless that guard with his quick reflexes.  I, too, wish he had tackled the crap out of her.

Well, she's as crazy as a loon. So it's hard to be angry at her when she's half out of her mind. I'm annoyed with the security. It's security's fault this happened. She tried to do this last year too. Hello? How on earth did she get into the Basilica a second year in a row. Stupid. Lets do keep her away from the Holy Father, please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10