FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Randy Engel's book Rite of sodomy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Has anyone heard of Randy Engal?

She is a Catholic author and head of the US coalition for life.

She has written a 1200 page book on homosexuality in the priesthood, I think its about the most thorough examination of the subject there is.
I've read exerpts of it online and its not for the faint of heart.

www.newengelpublishing.com is her website and you can check out her book at amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Sodomy-Homosexuality-Roman-Catholic-Church/dp/0977860132/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261816341&sr=8-1

I was wondering if any one here had read it, may save me $80

You can hear the audio of an interview she did on the topic here.
http://www.henrymakow.com/broadcasts.html
Well, Arty, I read it online like you, and I haven't decided to plunk down the denaros yet. I wax and wane, because I think it will confirm what I think went on. Back to the book I think it is a real serious piece of work, and it is not easy reading as you have pointed out, but if I had extra dough I'd plop it down and buy it.
tim
What a frustrating radio interview.  She couldn't answer a single question it seemed without being interrupted for the commercials.  The part about Paul VI never got explored, the part about the media blackout of the book was cut off at the end.

I wonder if she re-released it in four volumes would people be more interested and less daunted to tackle such a huge and pricey book? 
What she says about Paul VI'S homosexuality is hairaising.
Certainly John Paul II was aware of the scandal but anyway he intended to beatify him until the Abbé de Nantes courageously dared to say aloud what everybody in Rome knew:

"So, after the scandal of the election of an avowed homosexual to the Throne of Saint Peter HAVING POISONED THE CHURCH (how that's true!), you most Holy Father, would have him relive and gain strength by having this same wretch of a Paul VI raised to the altars, and his bones offered as relics to the faithfuls for their pious kisses, ans his tormented face presented to their fervent gaze in Bernini's Gloria? Ah, no, that's impossible. It will not be!" (p. 1155 in "The Rite of Sodomy).

The threat was efficient enough to postpone the beatification process sine die until now.
"The fish always begins rotting the head first." What a shame! This pope introduced the homosexuality at the top in the Church and his example spreaded in the priesthood with the sad outcomes we can see today.
I read it.  Don't read it if you're depressed about the state of the Church and thinking of throwing the towel in.  You'll come away with the impression that half of the clergy are creeps and the other half are too spineless to care.  That is probably close to the truth in some countries, but the Church is universal.  My feeling from the book was that the abuse scandal mostly affected the anglo saxon world.
(12-26-2009, 10:52 AM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]What a frustrating radio interview.  She couldn't answer a single question it seemed without being interrupted for the commercials.  The part about Paul VI never got explored, the part about the media blackout of the book was cut off at the end.

I wonder if she re-released it in four volumes would people be more interested and less daunted to tackle such a huge and pricey book? 

There's a much better interview with few/no interruptions via TCR with Stephen Hand. Check it out, it was back in Sept. I don't have time to look for it right now, it seems everything Stephen Hand has ever done is being removed from the web. I'm not joking-- both blogs, all radio content, etc. Go figure. It's out there somewhere, I'll get to it late unless you beat me to it.

Great interview BTW, they get into the Montini stuff, very interesting.
Unfortunately that wasn't the complete interview. It cuts out haIf way through for some reason. Found another interview (written) that she did with John Vennari here
http://www.stjosephsmen.com/images/Homos...he_NWO.pdf

Engal's work on the "New Order of the Barbarians" is also very good.
yes i've read it it is very depressing.
(12-26-2009, 10:29 PM)Iuvenalis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2009, 10:52 AM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]What a frustrating radio interview.  She couldn't answer a single question it seemed without being interrupted for the commercials.  The part about Paul VI never got explored, the part about the media blackout of the book was cut off at the end.

There's a much better interview with few/no interruptions via TCR with Stephen Hand. Check it out, it was back in Sept. I don't have time to look for it right now, it seems everything Stephen Hand has ever done is being removed from the web. I'm not joking-- both blogs, all radio content, etc. Go figure. It's out there somewhere, I'll get to it late unless you beat me to it.

Great interview BTW, they get into the Montini stuff, very interesting.

Tried finding it, no luck.  looks like all stephen Hand's stuff is down, he does have an e-mail address though.
I remember at the end of the Makow interview Engel commented about Ratzingers effeminate poses and the young effiminate male secretary that travelled around with him and that there was no proof but there was a great possibility of him being a homosexual.
Yeah, Email him, ask him what the hell's going on. Every podcast, blog, *everything* he's ever touched is comibg down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6