FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Leftover turkey recipes, and while we're at it, leftover dressing recipes, too.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anybody?  I know I mentioned a few, a while back, in response to one of Underdog's posts, but I'd like to see if anyone has any that I haven't tried before. 
I'm going to be home (and off, sorta...) for the rest of the year, so I'm finally going to cook my thanksgiving turkey.  I've already made the dressing, so I'm just waiting for the turkey to finish thawing out (should be ready by Thursday, I think), and then that's going in the roaster - I'll be eating turkey for weeks!
To get leftover turkey, you need to make a new turkey.  That's the only way to get leftovers.
boy,that's true.

somehow I knew you'd be able to help out Tex.

Sticking tongue out at you

(12-29-2009, 03:54 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]To get leftover turkey, you need to make a new turkey.  That's the only way to get leftovers.

Fish-Eater Smackdown    He's a treasure trove of information...

I'm in the planning stage - Prior Planning Prevents P***-Poor Presentation.  I'll have the turkey cooked in a few days, God willing (and the river don't rise - yes, I'm in AR).
The best place for turkey leftovers (imho) is here:

[Image: CIMG3278.jpg]

;D
(12-29-2009, 03:59 PM)Underdog Wrote: [ -> ]The best place for turkey leftovers (imho) is here:

[Image: CIMG3278.jpg]

;D

Somehow, I expected that from you...  LOL
Nothing yet?  Man, am I disappointed...  I figured that there's be tons of recipes here by now.  Didn't anybody have left-over turkey, after thanksgiving?  Well, except for Underdog and Scipio, I mean...

WRC?  Anyone?  Bueller?
turkey pie, roasted turkey carcass soup, turkey croquettes, dinosaurs.

for UD and the kids:

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Dinosaur...0060952261
Watch out for the language

for scipio:

Pages: 1 2 3 4