FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr De Cock supports homosexuality.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/

At the Catholic University of Louvain Fr Bernard De Cock has received his Doctors degree with a work "Touched to Love"  a theological anthropology of the Body and homosexuality.
In his work Fr Cock states "homosexual love can be Gods love" in the third part he makes use of Xavier La Croix's method to describe how the sexual gestures between homosexual men in function show the love of God for men.

Sorry Cock your a little off. :pazzo:

What an unfortunate Surname :)
I nominate this as post of the year for 2010.

Give it up, it will never be topped (so to speak).  :sneaky:
Epic....with a name like "De Cock" I wouldnt expect anything less...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
gotta  love that title~
(01-01-2010, 02:15 AM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]I nominate this as post of the year for 2010.

Give it up, it will never be topped (so to speak).   :sneaky:

ow....my stomach hurts...ow ... laughing...too hard....

second the motion......ow....
I wonder if he is related to the Paul de Cock mentioned by Molly Bloom ("nice name he has") in Ulysses?
(01-01-2010, 02:32 AM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if he is related to the Paul de Cock mentioned by Molly Bloom ("nice name he has") in Ulysses?

L. pluribelle was thinking the same thing!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I had to read it like three times before I realized it was serious. The funny part is if you read the whole article. "Fr. Cock says this about homosexuality Fr Cock says that". How does one write such a serious article on Fr De Cocks Homosexual support?  Just to dang funny. ;D :laughing:
Rom 1:26 For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. 27 And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. 28 And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all iniquity, malice, fornication, avarice, wickedness, full of envy, murder, contention, deceit, malignity, whisperers, 30 Detractors, hateful to God, contumelious, proud, haughty, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Foolish, dissolute, without affection, without fidelity, without mercy. 32 Who, having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do such things, are worthy of death; and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them.

The world survived that 2000 years ago too. The interesting thing is, that under the Flavians and the Good Emperors even the Romans reformed themselves and survived for a few more centuries. Naturally they stopped to stick to the trash,  and searched what is good and promoting the survival.

None of us will be better denouncing others. It may be comforting to say:

Luke 18:11 ... O God, I give thee thanks that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, as also is this publican. 12 I fast twice in a week: I give tithes of all that I possess

but not this is the way.
Quote:

"...to describe how the sexual gestures between homosexual men in function show the love of God for men."

_____

OK let me get this straight (no pun intended) -- is he saying that sodomy can symbolize the love of God for men?
This can only be true if one takes a rather negative few of life, because the act of sodomy is objectively one of violence and domination.
Fr. de Cock must be some kind of fecal monist to think that this theory can at all credibly describe Christian theology.
Pages: 1 2 3