FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Squatters rack up costs for Boston archdiocese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't like that they're calling these faithful 'church bums' but... I guess I'm not surprised.

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/displ...urch-bums/

Maybe if the Archdiocese of Boston didn't have to pay out 151 Million in sex abuse settlements, they wouldn't be whining over the 600,000 a year these 'squatters' (parishioners) are costing trying to keep their parishes some being sold and/or desecrated.

Notice the zero complaints about having to pay that bill from the archdiocese...

Seeing this happen just shows you this whole sex scandal thing and the litigation was intentional. This was undoubtedly part of the plan-- only a part of it.
Iuvenalis, lay it out for me, please. Was it from within or without. I'm not quite sure what you are getting at, but as a someone who thinks it is never as it seems, I'd be willing to hear and entertain  your point.
tim 
Its an attack on mutiple fronts from within and without.
I think first satan had a very big role to play in these pedo priests and the scandels I mean direct roll. Perfect demonic possesion of some of  these priests certainly. A fifth collumn who's deads would be a perfect weapon at a perfect time. After satan himself blew into the church after she was in full dissary from Vpooo. The timing was perfect.. Then the coverups an indirect roll here playing more on fears and weakness knowing the pope would rather gather pagans and heretics at assisi and desecret with sacrelege the church by organixing such a horrid gathering. or  busy kissing korans or shakin his booty at world youth days. In short a complete failure and catastrophe of a leader.such was jpii the small. Satan could of not asked for much more.  then the attack from withoout
Organized for loot playing on peoples need for justice and rightly so revenge but the main principle being loot.the secondary result a backlash within the public demoralization with very limited access to a catholic mass to anchor them for the NO being a prod bastard mass is only poison catholics even more so fall away. These attacks orgainized by the enemy of the church knowing if they cannot attack her with the state religusly then they will with the bank account. And public oppinion.
No worries lad. This is the calm before the storm
Sip sip sip
(01-03-2010, 04:48 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like that they're calling these faithful 'church bums' but... I guess I'm not surprised.
http://marketplace.publicradio.org/displ...urch-bums/

You expected objectivity from NPR?

I'm not seeing what you are getting at with the "scandal was intentional" bit.  Are you saying the Archdiocese (and I suppose, every affected diocese worldwide) wanted this to happen and planned it?

I'd have to disagree.  It, like all evil, is the result of human weakness and free will.  Men choose to do evil.  Use psychology to explain it, blame it on the father of lies, childhood trauma, whatever.....it happened because we are imperfect.  I don't know if any statistics have been done on the ages of the pedophiles uncovered so far, but my wager is that they are all of the 1970s generation of ponytail priests, social workers with collars.

But, for discussion's sake......could you explain?  Let's follow the money.  Cui bono?
U r wrong evil exsist apart from man it is its own entity. A nulification. Which certainly had a roll in this
(01-03-2010, 12:57 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]U r wrong evil exsist apart from man it is its own entity. A nulification. Which certainly had a roll in this

I don't think what I said is inconsistent with this.  How about, "their choice to participate in evil is a result of free will?".....that acknowledges the independent existence of evil a little better.
Squatters would do better to stay home and pray the rosary, good riddance to 70 NO churches.

Kinda like voting for the lesser of 2 evils come election time.
I'm with you DK, perfect possession indeed. I just never put it together with the priests, though sodomy is a sign of Satanism. You know M. Martin said the demons would greet him on the streets of NYC.
tim
http://www.sphere.com/nation/article/pas...webmaildl1

apparently non Catholics are more generous. They donate instead of criticize. You can learn from them.
(01-03-2010, 03:04 PM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.sphere.com/nation/article/pas...webmaildl1

apparently non Catholics are more generous. They donate instead of criticize. You can learn from them.

Donate to what, the NO?

To give a dime is a crime.
Pages: 1 2