FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Battle Over Abortion Funding in Congress Pits Catholics Against Each Other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Battle Over Abortion Funding in Congress Pits Catholics Against Each Other
by Deal Hudson

The present standoff over abortion funding in health-care reform pits two sets of Catholics against each other: The bishops, supported by pro-life leaders, zealously oppose abortion funding, while prominent Catholic members of Congress just as zealously promote it. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi leads the pro-abortion Catholic pack pushing hard for abortion funding in the health-care bill.

http://www.LifeNews.com/nat5839.html
U are not catholic if u suppport abortion!!! Polesi and her other madames of heretics and commies are certainly not catholic!
The bishops zealously fighting abortion?
Sorry I thought u were talkin about the U.S.
(01-04-2010, 01:56 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]U are not catholic if u suppport abortion!!! Polesi and her other madames of heretics and commies are certainly not catholic!
The bishops zealously fighting abortion?
Sorry I thought u were talkin about the U.S.

Exactly this should read Catholics fight pro abortion senators. Not Catholics pitted against each other Catholic is Catholic and the old bag Pelosi ain't one.
I've got  a question.

Is a person who has aided in the procurement of an abortion excommunicated latae sentiae or not? If so, would a politician who votes in favor of abortion fit that?

(01-04-2010, 10:45 PM)DeusVult Wrote: [ -> ]I've got  a question.

Is a person who has aided in the procurement of an abortion excommunicated latae sentiae or not? If so, would a politician who votes in favor of abortion fit that?

Yes. I think so.
are unrepentent murderers "excomunicated latae sentiae'?..Just trying to get my head around this
(01-05-2010, 06:05 AM)Hohepa Wrote: [ -> ]are unrepentent murderers "excomunicated latae sentiae'?..Just trying to get my head around this

Murders do not typically run around promoting murder.....not the same thing.
(01-04-2010, 01:56 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I thought u were talkin about the U.S.

LOL