FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. Mitch Pacwa & DiBari/DiNozzi V. Bedford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have met Fr Pacwa at a Catholic homeschooling conference.  He gave a great couple of talks.  He has a good book out about the new age movement and its dangers.
I could not open the last document, is that the one mentioning father?  I didnt see him mentioned on the first 3 links.
What a creepy thing to do at school.  Reason #2, 546 not to send the children to public school.
(01-04-2010, 10:20 PM)mamalove Wrote: [ -> ]I have met Fr Pacwa at a Catholic homeschooling conference.  He gave a great couple of talks.  He has a good book out about the new age movement and its dangers.
I could not open the last document, is that the one mentioning father?  I didnt see him mentioned on the first 3 links.
What a creepy thing to do at school.  Reason #2, 546 not to send the children to public school.

That last link is about the school case. It is my understanding that Fr. Pacwa was an expert witness in that case presenting material proving that the school and all the teachers involved had premeditated an assault on children's family religion ( in this case, Catholic) and that this was central to the Court's decision in the parents' favor.

I would like to find out more about it. I am familiar with the material he is supposed to have presented, because I was a homeschool curriculum designer and I was working with a man who was collecting primary documents into an archive.  There is very little documetnation available now.
Fr. Pacwa is active with EWTN.  You can probably contact him through EWTN  - check their website.
I've tried. I can't get past entry-level assistants.  The case has been suppressed because it challenges N-O as well. I wanted to get quotes for a memorial for one of the other people  who provided material, but he was taken into a cult not long after that case and died while serving as an apostate "deacon".  Everyone associated with that case, that I knew at the time, was being contacted and sometimes harassed by very strange cultists. 

It is still dangerous to talk about it very much, but I think that the case has survived and is now supported by enough collateral material that it could be revived as a topic without fear of anything worse than verbal harassment.  It all happened in the 1990's.  It is a historic case. It established that the state of Massachusetts required teacher training which included deliberate targetting of the children of religious families for "re-education" into a  new pagan religion that is promoted in public schools.