FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: H1N1 At Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My mum has caught H1N1. It does not appear to be serious at this point. If I catch it, I hope I mutate and take out the entire civilised world.

Please say a little prayer for my mum's body and soul, and pray I do not turn into a mutant and go on a rampage.
:pray2: I hope she feels better soon!
:pray:
(01-07-2010, 11:07 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]My mum has caught H1N1. It does not appear to be serious at this point. If I catch it, I hope I mutate and take out the entire civilised world.

Please say a little prayer for my mum's body and soul, and pray I do not turn into a mutant and go on a rampage.
Is this why you started the zombie apocolypse thread??
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: And lotsa prayers of course! She'll be ok!! A few ppl I knoqw had it here and came out fine!
(01-07-2010, 11:40 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Is this why you started the zombie apocolypse thread??

Or used a zombie movie for real life discussions: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...sg33206999

No, it isn't. I have zombies on mind mind (in my brains...). One can never be too careful.

(01-07-2010, 11:07 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]My mum has caught H1N1. It does not appear to be serious at this point. If I catch it, I hope I mutate and take out the entire civilised world.

Some mutants fight crime (e.g., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), others eat people (e.g., I Am Legend-type monsters).  Do you suppose we have any control over what direction the mutation takes, or are we powerless?  Or might it depend on our character or state of mind at the time of the change (e.g., friendly=Spider Man as opposed to angry=Green Goblin)?

:pray2:  for your mom.  Hope you're prepared in case she mutates first.  Have you collected specimens and set up your lab so that you are prepared to document your findings (you know, so your research can be passed along in case you are eaten or also mutate, so that mankind has a jump start on finding an antidote)?

:pray2:  that you do not mutate...or at least mutate into a crime fighting superhero.  :)
(01-07-2010, 01:59 PM)Underdog Wrote: [ -> ]Some mutants fight crime (e.g., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), others eat people (e.g., I Am Legend-type monsters).  Do you suppose we have any control over what direction the mutation takes, or are we powerless?  Or might it depend on our character or state of mind at the time of the change (e.g., friendly=Spider Man as opposed to angry=Green Goblin)?
I plan on being the zombie overlord, a soulless relentless killer who spread his mutation to his victims who arise as less capable minions.

It would be pleasant to know I'd be the instrument of mass destruction, rather than just another victim. You see, when these things happen, you have to take the best option. Holding out until the inevitable happens is a poor plan.)

Quote: :pray2:  for your mom.  Hope you're prepared in case she mutates first.  Have you collected specimens and set up your lab so that you are prepared to document your findings (you know, so your research can be passed along in case you are eaten or also mutate, so that mankind has a jump start on finding an antidote)?
She is pretty well it seems. I am prepared for zombie infestations, as noted in another thread, so I am not in danger. However, you aren't quite getting the point, why would I want to help others? If I am not strong enough to rule, I'm surely not going to assist others, especially strangers after I'm dead. I'm trying to find a way to magnify it. So far, my mum has thwarted my efforts by segregating herself from me and cleaning anything she touches :(

Quote: :pray2:  that you do not mutate...or at least mutate into a crime fighting superhero.  :)
Thanks. You are kind...I shall make you a platoon leader in my zombie takeover.
H1N1 is a myth.

God willing your mother will be fine in no time.

Pages: 1 2