FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Scientists Realise Bible is Older
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/2010...xtsuggests

I like there guesses about the scriptures which turn out to be horribly wrong.

It seems that the Bible is more historically accurate and honest than anyone else.

Why do you spell everything like an Englishman?
(01-15-2010, 02:30 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you spell everything like an Englishman?

:sneaky:
That should give those lab rats somethin to think about!
(01-15-2010, 02:30 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you spell everything like an Englishman?

"everything" is spelled the same way in all areas as far as I know.

Which word(s) did I spell like that?
(01-15-2010, 02:34 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, I didn't put "everything" in quotes.

You keep writing "realise" and "colour" though.
(01-15-2010, 02:36 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, I just write the way I know; my writing has many influences. I guess since I read all sorts of things, I assimilate them. I don't think about it.
(01-15-2010, 02:38 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2010, 02:36 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, I just write the way I know; my writing has many influences. I guess since I read all sorts of things, I assimilate them. I don't think about it.

Ok.  Just asking... as long as you don't get too British.

Interesting article though.  There are a few professors that I've had that I'd like to point and laugh at with this in hand.
(01-15-2010, 02:40 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.  Just asking... as long as you don't get too British.

Interesting article though.  There are a few professors that I've had that I'd like to point and laugh at with this in hand.

I am a very big fan of the English language. Most fascinating it is. However, when it comes to the English people/government, especially now, I am very critical.

(01-15-2010, 02:43 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2010, 02:40 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.  Just asking... as long as you don't get too British.

I am a very big fan of the English language. Most fascinating it is. However, when it comes to the English people/government, especially now, I am very critical.

And rightfully so.

[Image: PubUls3-135_1.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9