FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Agca to give 'full account' of JPII attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He'll get a threat to shut up, or assassinated himself
http://en.rian.ru/world/20100115/157550378.html
Agca has repeatedly called himself "The Messiah" and claims he knows the date of the end of the world. That's not to say he's incapable of giving a truthful account of what happened..but I sure wouldn't lean on his every word. I believe he was genuinely moved by Pope John Paul's visiting him in prison and is "converted" to the extent he is able to grasp. He has absolutely no other self-identity but for "the man who shot the pope." He could be milking it for all it's worth or he could be doing his purgatory on earth. We just don't know. The man is mentally ill and needs our prayers.

- Lisa
Why assume he's a basket case?
He shot the pope (if only acga was a perfectionist. Siop u never know)
He worked for spooks of the slav variety
I dunno maybe there's more to it
Sip
(01-18-2010, 01:32 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]He shot the pope (if only acga was a perfectionist. Siop u never know)

Totally uncalled for.  >:(

Well lisa its true we will never know
Sip
Let's leave it at that. A place for tradfiction. Me suppose
Well, okay. I said he was "mentally ill" because of some of the statements he has made publicly in the past 20 years. One does not need to be a "basket case" or stark-raving mad to be mentally ill.

If he was not mentally ill at the time he shot the pope, it looks like the incident itself has made him "confused" at the very least.

- Lisa
The very idea of him writing a book about this would be very interesting. Disregarding his mental health, we'd catch a glimpse of the Bulgarian, Ruskies, and the Turks at work. I for one hope he expands on what he said at the trial concerning  prophecy, even just for zany entertainment.
tim
(01-18-2010, 01:57 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]The very idea of him writing a book about this would be very interesting. Disregarding his mental health, we'd catch a glimpse of the Bulgarian, Ruskies, and the Turks at work. I for one hope he expands on what he said at the trial concerning  prophecy, even just for zany entertainment.
tim

Actually, I agree.
What about that Turkish journalist it says he also killed?  What was that all about? Or did that happen at the same time he was shooting at the Pope?
I'm inclined to think in his own whacky way Agca is attempting to work out his salvation and redemption and along the way what a peek int his whacky mind we would get.
tim
Pages: 1 2 3