FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Edmonton Parents fight to keep their child on life support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-20-2010, 10:10 AM)glgas Wrote: [ -> ]How much did you donated for the cost of keeping him alive

Around the world 25 million children die every year w/o childhood vaccination. It would cost 2.5 billion to resolve the problem, provide vaccination and save the life a significant number of them. What do we do? What do we should do?

Well considering that Canadians pay around 60% of there wages in taxes Id say ive donated quite a bit. The goverment just spent a billion dollars on the H1N1 phony pandemic, Im not going to stand by and watch them remove a baby thats still living.

As for vaccines, im noy sure they are the answer. The UN has been caught sterilizing women via the vaccines in the phillipines and many believe (for good reason) that AIDS created in a lab and delivered to africans in the early 70s via the polio vaccine and to homosexuals in California via an experimental heppititas vaccine.
(01-20-2010, 05:33 PM)artificial person Wrote: [ -> ]As for vaccines, im noy sure they are the answer. The UN has been caught sterilizing women via the vaccines in the phillipines and many believe (for good reason) that AIDS created in a lab and delivered to africans in the early 70s via the polio vaccine and to homosexuals in California via an experimental heppititas vaccine.

HIV conspiracy theories abound with no evidence; the spread of it was due to behavior and it has very similar viruses rampant in other species which could easily have been the source.

It is much harder to create a virus, and it is even harder to create one that does something specific.
artificial person, are you canadian? I have toms of family in Rocky and Edmonton, Ill ask my cousins about this, its a very small town. (Rocky)
(01-20-2010, 05:43 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2010, 05:33 PM)artificial person Wrote: [ -> ]As for vaccines, im noy sure they are the answer. The UN has been caught sterilizing women via the vaccines in the phillipines and many believe (for good reason) that AIDS created in a lab and delivered to africans in the early 70s via the polio vaccine and to homosexuals in California via an experimental heppititas vaccine.

HIV conspiracy theories abound with no evidence; the spread of it was due to behavior and it has very similar viruses rampant in other species which could easily have been the source.

It is much harder to create a virus, and it is even harder to create one that does something specific.

Oh contrare mon frere, a look into the work of Don W Scott shows a great deal evidence regarding the manufacturing of the AIDS virus, including a legal battle between the two doctors over patent rights.
His book is "AIDS the crime beyond belief." Some of the evidence can be in this issue of his medical journal.
http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/Ai...urv5n3.pdf
(01-20-2010, 06:17 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]artificial person, are you canadian? I have toms of family in Rocky and Edmonton, Ill ask my cousins about this, its a very small town. (Rocky)

Its national news. I'm Canadian, living in Asia. I don't think the hospital will risk anymore bad publicity. Hopefully the baby recovers.

Kids up, signing off.
Pages: 1 2