FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Quite an attack on Mother Teresa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not going to post the article because it's long and there's quite a bit of loathing, but:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=122843

Quote:"Here's another objection: Mother Teresa used almost every public occasion, including her acceptance speech for the Nobel prize, to promote Roman Catholic dogma, especially its antiabortion ideology," the group said. "Even during her Nobel acceptance, the nun delivered a gratuitous tirade against abortion."

The organization called Mother Teresa's address "a disturbing, befogged religious rant."
I heard about this today on Relevant Radio. 
Typical.  We can have friggin Mickey Mouse, but God forbid we have M. Teresa! Pray
Well, she was a CATHOLIC NUN,  Nun what did they expect her to promote, yoga?  Non sum dignus
Abortion is a scourge, you fools!

The bold and italisized bit should be read with the voice of Ian McKellen.
(01-27-2010, 12:15 AM)littlerose Wrote: [ -> ]Well, she was a CATHOLIC NUN,  Nun what did they expect her to promote, yoga?  Non sum dignus

Nowadays? Yes. That and the Universal Salvation of JPII maybe some global warming bunk too.
Yet another example showing how the world has shifted significantly to the left, thus leaving the Church, which in Her dogmas and doctrine, cannot change or be altered, is now seen to be radically on the right.

50 years ago, no one would have cared if a Catholic nun or other religious person was recognized with this honor, or privilege, but now it is seen as a promotion of the religious right's political agenda.

We have seen and will see more of this, as people wake up and realize that what was once common, a-political, is now controversial. We will each have to choose a side.

(01-27-2010, 12:15 AM)littlerose Wrote: [ -> ]Well, she was a CATHOLIC NUN,  Nun what did they expect her to promote, yoga?  Non sum dignus

LOL Wait till judgement day, and they realize that Jesus did indeed start the Catholic faith, and all others are heresies.

I hope more people begin to pay attention to where these militant atheists' energies actually go. Not toward charity and compassion, but death. That's their only agenda.

Death.

And they pursue it relentlessly.
Ha Ha. That reminds me of what Gen Schwartzkof (spelling?) said of the enemy at one time
"Our mission is not to judge them. Thats God's job. Our mission is to arrange the meeting"  Wink
(01-27-2010, 04:17 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]Ha Ha. That reminds me of what Gen Schwartzkof (spelling?) said of the enemy at one time
"Our mission is not to judge them. Thats God's job. Our mission is to arrange the meeting"  Wink

Applause
Pages: 1 2