FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Traditional Catholic Radio and Divine Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know why  traditionalcatholicradio.org doesn't run the Divine Office anymore?  I used to say the Compline every night with them but now it's no longer on as well as Lauds and vespers etc.
(02-01-2010, 11:22 AM)Tommy-the-Fish Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why   traditionalcatholicradio.org doesn't run the Divine Office anymore?  I used to say the Compline every night with them but now it's no longer on as well as Lauds and vespers etc.

Its fixed
Nothing usefull to add, besides that I love listening to this station at work.
Vinny, just wanted to say welcome to the forum, and thanks for all the great work you do at TCR. :)

Cent'anni!
Grazie!  Stumbling on Fisheaters is reminiscent of re-discovering the Traditional Faith.  I REALLY admire the 'avoid-the-polemics' policy concerning all of the various Traditional groups. We sometimes tend to be like guppies - we eat our babies.
(02-03-2010, 02:51 PM)VinnyF Wrote: [ -> ]We sometimes tend to be like guppies - we eat our babies.

Yeah, that's the wrong kind of "Fish Eater". ;)
Father Jos. Pfeiffer is a great priest. He was my first living introduction to the SSPX. I found him pottering a garden in Ridgefield with a drill. For some reason, I find this scene nicely sums up his personality. I enjoy seeing him every year on pilgrimage.
(02-03-2010, 06:15 PM)Credo Wrote: [ -> ]Father Jos. Pfeiffer is a great priest. He was my first living introduction to the SSPX. I found him pottering a garden in Ridgefield with a drill. For some reason, I find this scene nicely sums up his personality. I enjoy seeing him every year on pilgrimage.

Same with me. Not knowing Tradition still existed, I accidentally stumbled into one of his Masses out west and I never looked back.  It is a treat to see him yearly at Auriesville. Last summer he, Fr. Tim Pfeiffer, and Fr. Zendejas wandered over to our campsite and polished off all the remaining vittles and a good deal of our adult beverages.  With both of the Pfeiffer brothers together in India now, I am hoping that they will both make it back for the June 12th pilgrimage this year.
I live near Syracuse NY. I had the wonderful gift of Father Timothy Pfeiffer :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: his brother. He was a great pastor and preacher. I miss him very much. He's now in India.
Pages: 1 2