FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French homosexuals plan "kiss-in" at Notre Dame Cathederal.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Interesting how everytime unrepentant sodomites attack the church or desecrate a church the conversation always slips into
They r born this way or they r nurtured this way.
I thinlk we all should agree whether ur born the wrong way or not if u go to attack a chirch and desecrate the a church. Ull get what u deserve
(02-18-2010, 07:47 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting how everytime unrepentant sodomites attack the church or desecrate a church the conversation always slips into
They r born this way or they r nurtured this way
I thinlk we all should agree whether ur born the wrong way or not if u go to attack a chirch and desecrate the a church. Ull get what u deserve
Couldn't agree more........

The majority of the stories concerning the sexual deviants obnoxious behavior always turns into a pity party for the sodomites.

Yea we all get it, they have a "developed " or intrinsic disorder.

Still doesn't give them a right to go about acting like idiots and they should be accountable for their actions, like everyone else.
(02-18-2010, 05:28 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2010, 05:14 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2010, 04:44 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:15 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:10 PM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:00 PM)James02 Wrote: [ -> ]dkpintar you are going to burn in hell unless you repent for being a sodomite.  People who play with feces are filthy sinners that commit sins that cry out to heaven for vengeance.

By the way, I noticed the proud sodomites avoided doing their kiss-in near a mosque.  Why not at a mosque?

Well we need to learn a lesson from the muslims.  Good for the French trads.  Hopefully this will escalate.

Really not helpful dude.

Not always, but sometimes the harsh reality is needed to wake people up.

I don't usually choose this model, but sometimes sweet-talking people only makes them more complacent. They need to be scared by the reality of sin and its consequences. There is a time to be gentle and a time to be fierce.

But if someone is obstinate, it is better to simply leave them alone.

I refuse to learn anything from the muhamedans and their false religion.

Okay, point taken. I shouldn't have included that part in my post.

I suppose I was responding to the tone rather than the words themselves.

My remark was not against you Impefess I am sorry if that is what you thought. But rather to qualify what James02 said because there is nothing we can learn from them as a believe system because it is false their admirable traces are only so when viewed through our Christian perspective just like the pagans they have only shadows of the Truth, may be a bit more so than the pagans, as they live after the incarnation something the pagans until 2000 years ago did not have the benefit of.

I guess I don't want to get to far off topic but to make it short what the muhamedons do that may seem like Christian courage is only but an empty shell that lacks any real substance other than the one we give it in our Christian context.
Regardless of what you think about the muzzies, the militant homo's sure as hell know better than to go near their places of worship and try and pull crap like this.

+ 1 for Mohamed.

Too many "christians" are afraid to stand up for their faith these days, many are outright cowards.
Many?
That's an understatement
Sad but true
(02-18-2010, 08:12 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2010, 05:28 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2010, 05:14 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2010, 04:44 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:15 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:10 PM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:00 PM)James02 Wrote: [ -> ]dkpintar you are going to burn in hell unless you repent for being a sodomite.  People who play with feces are filthy sinners that commit sins that cry out to heaven for vengeance.

By the way, I noticed the proud sodomites avoided doing their kiss-in near a mosque.  Why not at a mosque?

Well we need to learn a lesson from the muslims.  Good for the French trads.  Hopefully this will escalate.

Really not helpful dude.

Not always, but sometimes the harsh reality is needed to wake people up.

I don't usually choose this model, but sometimes sweet-talking people only makes them more complacent. They need to be scared by the reality of sin and its consequences. There is a time to be gentle and a time to be fierce.

But if someone is obstinate, it is better to simply leave them alone.

I refuse to learn anything from the muhamedans and their false religion.

Okay, point taken. I shouldn't have included that part in my post.

I suppose I was responding to the tone rather than the words themselves.

My remark was not against you Impefess I am sorry if that is what you thought. But rather to qualify what James02 said because there is nothing we can learn from them as a believe system because it is false their admirable traces are only so when viewed through our Christian perspective just like the pagans they have only shadows of the Truth, may be a bit more so than the pagans, as they live after the incarnation something the pagans until 2000 years ago did not have the benefit of.

I guess I don't want to get to far off topic but to make it short what the muhamedons do that may seem like Christian courage is only but an empty shell that lacks any real substance other than the one we give it in our Christian context.
Regardless of what you think about the muzzies, the militant homo's sure as hell know better than to go near their places of worship and try and pull crap like this.

+ 1 for Mohamed.

Too many "christians" are afraid to stand up for their faith these days, many are outright cowards.

No I disagree you can not do God's work with the devils tools. So no point for muhamad and his horde.

That would be like giving props to Calvin for creating the first police state hence people sin less.
So unum sint
Have catholics ever faught and stopped these unrepentant sodomite outrages?
I mean foret about th mohams and the devils work.
Look at church history and hop catholics before the revolutipn handled these things. Or better yet a number of catholics here on this thread have spole on hpw to handle these thoings or better yet cathoics on thoi thread showed up and put a stop to it
So don't be usomg as statement about the muzzies to derail thos thread
Catholic action lad!
Catholics must take action!
God used pagans to do his work many times in the OT.

Usually to punish the Israelites.

The point is, the infidel will stand against this kind of atrocity more than the Christian will these days.

Either way I'm sick and tired of hearing about these reprobates and their little protest gatherings in our churches like this. Most of these type are mentally as well as spiritually ill and carry on like indigent children who need a a good swift kick in the ass to be kept in line otherwise you will just encourage them more. You can't give them an oppourtunity to publicly display their degeneracy and an attempt to legitimize this kind of twisted, degrading, un-natrual lifestyle. Most cultures don't give them the dignity of any kind of attention and keep them in the closet where they belong and where they can do the least amount of damage, especially to children.

I'm about fed up with their nonsense.
(02-18-2010, 08:28 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]So unum sint
Have catholics ever faught and stopped these unrepentant sodomite outrages?
I mean foret about th mohams and the devils work.
Look at church history and hop catholics before the revolutipn handled these things. Or better yet a number of catholics here on this thread have spole on hpw to handle these thoings or better yet cathoics on thoi thread showed up and put a stop to it
So don't be usomg as statement about the muzzies to derail thos thread
Catholic action lad!
Catholics must take action!

Please do not misunderstand me I absolutely agree with what those Catholics did in front of the Cathedral and yes I do wish that more Catholics around the world would do the same thing. This kind of action is chivalrous to say the least.

Yet at the same time let us not forget that the muhamedons use terror and intimidation through violence. We do not we will only fight to defend as those Catholics bravely did at Notre Dame.

Simply put the muhamedon calls martyrs those who kill themselves and kill the innocent the Christian calls Martyrs those who give their life to protect the innocent.
For the sake of clarity and fairness one has to remember that not all people that engage in homosexual acts believe in the gay agenda. I would think historically most people that engaged in homosexual acts never imagined or cared for their activities to be publically exposed and recognized let alone promoted.
This whole idea of a gay identity is a modern fabrication that is harmful for society because rather than leave these acts in the area of private life - where they belong, it encourages the promotion of a set of anti-social behaviours and in the long run traps many people in a life-style that they might not have otherwise been so heavily involved in.
The best way for the world and the Church to deal with homsexuality is to simply stop talking about it. The more society talks about it the more it encourages experimentation and self-identification. It should remain just one of the many sexual activities that is not allowed. And though it will exist, without promotion and self-identification, it will only affect a small portion of the population, just as pedaphilia and cross dressers.
This modern fetish for examining and bringing to light perversions is dangerous and destructive to society because it distracts from the values society should hold up as the ultimate goods for a human life, eg marriage and chastity.
(02-19-2010, 10:53 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]For the sake of clarity and fairness one has to remember that not all people that engage in homosexual acts believe in the gay agenda. I would think historically most people that engaged in homosexual acts never imagined or cared for their activities to be publically exposed and recognized let alone promoted.
This whole idea of a gay identity is a modern fabrication that is harmful for society because rather than leave these acts in the area of private life - where they belong, it encourages the promotion of a set of anti-social behaviours and in the long run traps many people in a life-style that they might not have otherwise been so heavily involved in.
The best way for the world and the Church to deal with homsexuality is to simply stop talking about it. The more society talks about it the more it encourages experimentation and self-identification. It should remain just one of the many sexual activities that is not allowed. And though it will exist, without promotion and self-identification, it will only affect a small portion of the population, just as pedaphilia and cross dressers.
This modern fetish for examining and bringing to light perversions is dangerous and destructive to society because it distracts from the values society should hold up as the ultimate goods for a human life, eg marriage and chastity.

Wise words. Leave such talk in the confessional and the doctor's office.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13