FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French homosexuals plan "kiss-in" at Notre Dame Cathederal.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yes indeed. And in the mean time when they show to desecrate a cfhurch or attack a church
Smash their heads in.
The bright side to this is if they havnt seen a doctor before they sure will after
(02-19-2010, 10:53 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]The best way for the world and the Church to deal with homsexuality is to simply stop talking about it. The more society talks about it the more it encourages experimentation and self-identification.

That's completely ridiculous. The world and the Church shouldn't keep silent on such a dangerous and immoral lifestyle that is helping destroy the world.
The Church hasn't even talked about Homosexuality seriously at all in over 40 years. What the world needs to hear from the Church is the condemnation of Homosexuality as immoral evil behavior and an intrinsic disorder, which it hasn't done seriously in over 40 years. Then the Church should also raise its voice in the cause of helping those with same sex attraction get the help they need in order to fight and defeat the disorder.
(02-19-2010, 03:19 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]The Church hasn't even talked about Homosexuality seriously at all in over 40 years.

That's not true.  Most recently B16 said people with deep-rooted homosexual tendencies weren't fit for the priesthood.  That's pretty serious.

(02-19-2010, 03:31 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]That's not true.  Most recently B16 said people with deep-rooted homosexual tendencies weren't fit for the priesthood.  That's pretty serious.

When did he say this? His document in '05 about homosexuals and the seminary left room in a loophole for Homosexuals to be ordained priests.
Cmon. Hopmosexuls are npt fit to be priests. Loophole or whatever.
(02-19-2010, 04:25 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Cmon. Hopmosexuls are npt fit to be priests. Loophole or whatever.

I know that they are not fit. Even Pope John XXIII did the right thing in the early 60's by issuing a document forbidding Holy Orders to Homosexuals. It was pretty black and white. It was ignored for decades as Paul VI put Homosexuals in power. The priesthood has now become a gay profession. They are all over the Church.

Pope Benedict has done nothing to stop it because his '05 document came short of a black and white condemnation and forbidding of all homosexuals from receiving the priesthood. His document said that a man who has commuted Homosexual acts can be a seminarian, if he had been chaste for three years. One giant loophole for homosexuals to be ordained because they are "chaste".
Look I thoinl we should be fair to the Holy Father here. I think we should try to understand and appreciate his situation. Ur right homos r in positions of power in the church. I think because of that these hideous wolves r surrounding BXVI. Really I thinkl he he knows what he's up against and in all fairness is trying to figure a way out for the church in this. Surwe wouldn't want yis job. Facing a hoarde o naked pygmies with bloody spears seems kinder
This is why the Holy Father and the world is going to get the Chastisement that is well deserved. I am sick and tired of excuses. The only option is the truth that Homosexuals have never been allowed to be ordanied. Period. No excuse. Wether they were active or chaste, it doesn't matter. Yet, the Holy Father will not enforce this Church rule. For this and so many many other negligences, he will have much to suffer.
I don't see anyone making excuses here
(02-10-2010, 06:25 PM)Texican Wrote: [ -> ]I forget - is a roundhouse kick to the head considered "courteous" in France?

Bring up some of the Savate instructors from Marseille. They would think so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13