FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French homosexuals plan "kiss-in" at Notre Dame Cathederal.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Walty
Its the proper earthly authorities which have aloud the unrepentant sadomites to do this
LoL
(02-10-2010, 09:02 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone own a key to the door?

now there's a thought…  though i think we'd still need some big guys around to keep people out while the door was being locked.
How about pullin the fire alarm? Or calling in a bomb call?
That should do it.
If the frenchies wanted to stop this they could with no violence.
They just no longer have any balls.
Sip
(02-11-2010, 07:57 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]How about pullin the fire alarm? Or calling in a bomb call?
That should do it.
If the frenchies wanted to stop this they could with no violence.
They just no longer have any balls.
Sip

DK,
Frenchies still have balls since just three days ago they obliged the Education ministry through a nationwide petition to wthdraw a gay behavior initiation movie, le Baiser de la Lune" (the Moon's kiss) intended to 8-10 y.o. kids to be withdrawn with apologies.
The US kids are exposed since long to such crap if I remember well.
Not yet in France.
Well ill beliive it when I see it.
A start would be the frenchies to regain their honor by defending the honor of our lady!!!!!!!!!
This unrepentant sodomite love in should be stopped
Full moon or by kissin knuckle sandwhiches
Ya BASTA!
Dunno what that would be in fancaais
Sip
I'll bet the MJCF have a protest planned.  They are right hardcases.

If anyone can find out whem it is then PM me please and I'll turn up.
The "kiss-in" has apparently been moved to the place Saint-Michel, following the recommendations of the police … though many Catholics will still show up at the 12.45 Mass, just in case, since the atmosphere on the sodomites' forums suggests that it is prudent to do so.

Apparently, such a "kiss-in" will also happen at Metz cathedral, and that one has not been cancelled … :censored:
Show up lad bring your bros. Stgop this!! It can be done easily. SIP SIP
How ever u say that in francais
Any Frog speakers here who can Google whether there is a protest by Trads for me?

I'll go an stick the boot in the groin on behalf of the tank.

My French is crud.
Our Muslim president had his "Black Panthers" outside poling places armed with clubs to keep whitey away so we should be able to do the same thing in our Churches with homos. I mean Obama had the justice department drop the charges against the terrorist Black Panthers so surely he wouldn't have a problem with us defending our religion right?

And yes, I realize this is happening in France and not America but lets not pretend this won't happen in the USA too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13