FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French homosexuals plan "kiss-in" at Notre Dame Cathederal.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Is anybody else as surprised as I am that the Faith still lives in France?

The only thing that could of made this better would have been the Bishop coming out and thanking the crowd for protecting God's house and then have High Mass of reparation for the souls of the homosexuals.
(02-15-2010, 04:38 PM)Beatissima Mariae Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2010, 08:45 AM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the trads came through  ;D ;D ;D

Found this story on another forum...

Yesterday, in Paris (France), gays have tried to provoc catholics with organisation of a "kiss in" in front of Notre-Dame de Paris .. But catho-traditionnalists decided to mobilize ... According to homosexuals, catholics tradi have called for violence, threats, insulted gays .. Police advised gay not kiss in front of Notre Dame but in an other place .. It was a first victory for us ...

But some gays have tried to kiss in front of the Cathedral ... Young Catholics traditionnalists were waiting to defend the Cathedral and the honor of God, things have accelerated quickly ... Homosexuals have been kicked, projectiles, shoved ... A lesbian film director was struck by a stroke motorcycle helmet .. A journalist also took in the heat of the action ... The problem was quickly resolved, homosexuals have been rejected by a crowd of 200 angry Catholics .. Police arrested with violence 4 of our brothers, they were released in the early evening ... They assume and we will defend them in case of trouble with justice.

Let us also pray for homosexuals .. we hope they understand that they should stop attack against Christians and we do not want to let them humiliate us and our religion ... For the honor of Christ !

[Image: jesuschassantlesmarchan.jpg]

Do you have the link to the other forum? Thanks.

:laughing: YES!!! This makes me so happy!!!!
(02-15-2010, 04:38 PM)Beatissima Mariae Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2010, 08:45 AM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the trads came through  ;D ;D ;D

Found this story on another forum...

Yesterday, in Paris (France), gays have tried to provoc catholics with organisation of a "kiss in" in front of Notre-Dame de Paris .. But catho-traditionnalists decided to mobilize ... According to homosexuals, catholics tradi have called for violence, threats, insulted gays .. Police advised gay not kiss in front of Notre Dame but in an other place .. It was a first victory for us ...

But some gays have tried to kiss in front of the Cathedral ... Young Catholics traditionnalists were waiting to defend the Cathedral and the honor of God, things have accelerated quickly ... Homosexuals have been kicked, projectiles, shoved ... A lesbian film director was struck by a stroke motorcycle helmet .. A journalist also took in the heat of the action ... The problem was quickly resolved, homosexuals have been rejected by a crowd of 200 angry Catholics .. Police arrested with violence 4 of our brothers, they were released in the early evening ... They assume and we will defend them in case of trouble with justice.

Let us also pray for homosexuals .. we hope they understand that they should stop attack against Christians and we do not want to let them humiliate us and our religion ... For the honor of Christ !

[Image: jesuschassantlesmarchan.jpg]

Do you have the link to the other forum? Thanks.

Which side were the Catholics?
The majority and the ones standing in front of the Cathedral.
I wonder what they were chanting.
(02-16-2010, 02:31 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what they were chanting.

I can't make out the last word, but it sounded like "allez vous" something, which means "go away" .....
:laughing: I can't wait to take part in my first protest.
(02-15-2010, 10:07 AM)Stephanos Wrote: [ -> ]There are 200 traditional Catholics in France?

There are some 100,000, I have heard (only counting the faithful at SSPX Masses, if I recall correctly, but of that I am unsure).

(02-15-2010, 04:21 PM)dkpintar Wrote: [ -> ]this is great. i wish i could have been there!

You wish that you could have been at the kiss-in? Do you know what the Bible (Genesis xix & Jude i, 7; Leviticus xviii, 22 & xx, 13; Romans i, 26–27; I Corinthians vi, 9–10) and the Church (CCC, §§ 2357–2359) teach regarding homosexual acts?

To quote from the Catechism:

"Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity, tradition has always declared that 'homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered.' They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

"The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

"Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection."
(02-16-2010, 07:27 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]You wish that you could have been at the kiss-in? Do you know what the Bible (Genesis xix & Jude i, 7; Leviticus xviii, 22 & xx, 13; Romans i, 26–27; I Corinthians vi, 9–10) and the Church (CCC, §§ 2357–2359) teach regarding homosexual acts?

I assumed the guy meant he wanted to be at the protesting part.

Anyway, I'm glad there was some trad representation at the event. Things like this happen because Catholics allow themselves to be pushed around. I don't know if the helmet-bashing is going to get anything done in our favour, but I guess I might have done the same if I was there and just really angry.
U never know with dkpinter
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13