FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French homosexuals plan "kiss-in" at Notre Dame Cathederal.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(02-16-2010, 07:51 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 07:27 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]You wish that you could have been at the kiss-in? Do you know what the Bible (Genesis xix & Jude i, 7; Leviticus xviii, 22 & xx, 13; Romans i, 26–27; I Corinthians vi, 9–10) and the Church (CCC, §§ 2357–2359) teach regarding homosexual acts?

I assumed the guy meant he wanted to be at the protesting part.

He was commenting on the article posted by the OP (and has already referred to his homosexuality in other posts).
(02-15-2010, 10:47 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Is anybody else as surprised as I am that the Faith still lives in France?

The only thing that could of made this better would have been the Bishop coming out and thanking the crowd for protecting God's house and then have High Mass of reparation for the souls of the homosexuals.

Ha!  Fat chance.  The French Bishops are nearly all apostates.

Its the Traditionalists in France that keep it going.

I am not surprised because I went on the Chartres Pilgrimage 25 years ago and the babies in  pushchairs looked pretty militant then.
(02-16-2010, 02:31 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what they were chanting.

At the end they were shouting in unison "we have a Pope"
(02-16-2010, 12:07 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 02:31 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what they were chanting.

At the end they were shouting in unison "we have a Pope"

I thought we already had one.
(02-16-2010, 12:06 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2010, 10:47 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Is anybody else as surprised as I am that the Faith still lives in France?

The only thing that could of made this better would have been the Bishop coming out and thanking the crowd for protecting God's house and then have High Mass of reparation for the souls of the homosexuals.

Ha!  Fat chance.  The French Bishops are nearly all apostates.

Not to mention that the Cardinal-Archbishop of Paris, André Vingt-Trois, is quite the anti-traditionalist.

As regards the apostasy of the French episcopate, one need only recall that in 1987, a short time before his accidental death, Michel Baroin, Grand Master of the Grand Orient of France, which is the country's largest Masonic obedience, stated: "We have among us, at the Grand Orient, sixty-four French bishops!" That was, including auxiliary bishops, about a third of the French episcopate, and given the Episcopal Conference's conduct, the situation does not seem to have varied greatly in the meantime.

See also Rémi Fontaine's Livre noir des évêques de France.
(02-16-2010, 07:27 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]You wish that you could have been at the kiss-in? Do you know what the Bible (Genesis xix & Jude i, 7; Leviticus xviii, 22 & xx, 13; Romans i, 26–27; I Corinthians vi, 9–10) and the Church (CCC, §§ 2357–2359) teach regarding homosexual acts?

Anyway, I'm glad there was some trad representation at the event. Things like this happen because Catholics allow themselves to be pushed around. I don't know if the helmet-bashing is going to get anything done in our favour, but I guess I might have done the same if I was there and just really angry.

i meant i wanted to be a part of the "kiss-in".
i know what the Bible says about "homosexual acts"; i've heard it all before. from people like those here on this forum.
but at the end of the day, i know that God loves me and made me what i am.  "and he saw that it was good".
(02-16-2010, 07:57 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]U never know with dkpinter
and my surname is pintar.

and while i'm here, i must talk with walty from washington DC sometime............................................................
(02-16-2010, 03:50 PM)dkpintar Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyway, I'm glad there was some trad representation at the event. Things like this happen because Catholics allow themselves to be pushed around. I don't know if the helmet-bashing is going to get anything done in our favour, but I guess I might have done the same if I was there and just really angry.

i meant i wanted to be a part of the "kiss-in".
i know what the Bible says about "homosexual acts"; i've heard it all before. from people like those here on this forum.
but at the end of the day, i know that God loves me and made me what i am.  "and he saw that it was good".
It isn't merely the opinion of some people on a forum, this is the Church's view of homosexuality. And the "God made me like this" has been refuted many times; just as God did not "make" alcoholics the way they are.
The thing is dkpinter. I've always gave u the benifet of the doubt. Cuz I struggle to carry my cross too. But to pourposely support or want others tpo go desecrate the house of our lord. The very name of our lady is dispicable.
By all means may u and ur unrpentant sodomite trash keep this up.
The more to beat. The more to teach a valuble lesson in respect to. If u think catholics will continue to accept this mockery ur sadly mistaken.
What is it with u unrepentant sodomites? Anyway? S keep provokoing I'm sure u all will get what's commin!
How does that didy go agaoimn
"Burn baby burn"
The best thing I have to say about someone who purposely engages in provocative acts like the kiss-in is that he is immature. What immediately comes to my mind about most such people is not, however, so mild. To applaud such behavior and talk about God's love in the same breath is despicable, hypocritical, blasphemous and absurd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13