FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French homosexuals plan "kiss-in" at Notre Dame Cathederal.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(02-16-2010, 03:50 PM)dkpintar Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 07:51 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 07:27 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]You wish that you could have been at the kiss-in? Do you know what the Bible (Genesis xix & Jude i, 7; Leviticus xviii, 22 & xx, 13; Romans i, 26–27; I Corinthians vi, 9–10) and the Church (CCC, §§ 2357–2359) teach regarding homosexual acts?

I assumed the guy meant he wanted to be at the protesting part.

Anyway, I'm glad there was some trad representation at the event. Things like this happen because Catholics allow themselves to be pushed around. I don't know if the helmet-bashing is going to get anything done in our favour, but I guess I might have done the same if I was there and just really angry.

i meant i wanted to be a part of the "kiss-in".
i know what the Bible says about "homosexual acts"; i've heard it all before. from people like those here on this forum.
but at the end of the day, i know that God loves me and made me what i am.  "and he saw that it was good".
Oh really.......? I thought maybe he said "It was all good"

You might as well twist scripture around as well since you have your own little brand of Catholicism going on there proud gay guy.

If a couple of homosexuals, ah what the heck, even heterosexuals decided to start making out in front of the Blessed Sacrament in my church you better believe they'd have some trouble coming their way from me.

Maybe that's not too charitable of me and I should be more tolerant and sympathetic to the special needs of these type,but I guess it's just not in me, just not who I am.

I can't help it, God made me that way.
(02-16-2010, 03:50 PM)dkpintar Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 07:51 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 07:27 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]You wish that you could have been at the kiss-in? Do you know what the Bible (Genesis xix & Jude i, 7; Leviticus xviii, 22 & xx, 13; Romans i, 26–27; I Corinthians vi, 9–10) and the Church (CCC, §§ 2357–2359) teach regarding homosexual acts?

I assumed the guy meant he wanted to be at the protesting part.

Anyway, I'm glad there was some trad representation at the event. Things like this happen because Catholics allow themselves to be pushed around. I don't know if the helmet-bashing is going to get anything done in our favour, but I guess I might have done the same if I was there and just really angry.

i meant i wanted to be a part of the "kiss-in".
i know what the Bible says about "homosexual acts"; i've heard it all before. from people like those here on this forum.
but at the end of the day, i know that God loves me and made me what i am.  "and he saw that it was good".

God didn't make you that way, he allowed you to have homosexual attractions just like he allows some to have a predisposition to alcohol or mental illness. Original sin has disordered all of our hearts and our desires, the fall of Adam is the source of all concupiscence and concupiscence is the source of your SSA, not God. If you think humanity is fine the way it is because God "saw that it was good" then Christ's death on the cross was a waste. Rather than be proud of your fallen nature confess your sins and receive communion often, allowing yourself to become inebriated in Him. When you struggle with a life of chastity then look upon a crucifix and study the holes in his hands and feet, the crown of thorns on his head and the blood and water flowing from his side, shed so that you no longer have to remain in that state original state of disorder and separation from God..

I know what you're going through and it is hard not to succumb to the sin of pride, but do all that I've said above and Christ will transform you. The great thing about Christianity is that it inverts everything. God takes on human form, the eternal dies, suffering becomes sanctified. Make your suffering holy, transform it into your cross, and you will have Our Lord to help you share the burden.
dkpintar you are going to burn in hell unless you repent for being a sodomite.  People who play with feces are filthy sinners that commit sins that cry out to heaven for vengeance.

By the way, I noticed the proud sodomites avoided doing their kiss-in near a mosque.  Why not at a mosque?

Well we need to learn a lesson from the muslims.  Good for the French trads.  Hopefully this will escalate.
(02-16-2010, 11:00 PM)James02 Wrote: [ -> ]dkpintar you are going to burn in hell unless you repent for being a sodomite.  People who play with feces are filthy sinners that commit sins that cry out to heaven for vengeance.

By the way, I noticed the proud sodomites avoided doing their kiss-in near a mosque.  Why not at a mosque?

Well we need to learn a lesson from the muslims.  Good for the French trads.  Hopefully this will escalate.

Really not helpful dude.
We need more preaching on hell fire.  Let them think about hell for awhile, it might convert them.

But for someone who applauds sodomites insulting Our Lady at her cathedral with their disgusting actions, thinking about eternity in hell might be the only thing that can help.
(02-16-2010, 11:10 PM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:00 PM)James02 Wrote: [ -> ]dkpintar you are going to burn in hell unless you repent for being a sodomite.  People who play with feces are filthy sinners that commit sins that cry out to heaven for vengeance.

Really not helpful dude.

Not always, but sometimes the harsh reality is needed to wake people up.

I don't usually choose this model, but sometimes sweet-talking people only makes them more complacent. They need to be scared by the reality of sin and its consequences. There is a time to be gentle and a time to be fierce.

But if someone is obstinate, it is better to simply leave them alone.
That's what happened in Notre Dame.

This site says there are 4 guys in jail:    [urlhttp://intransigeants.wordpress.com/][/url]

wow!!
(02-16-2010, 11:15 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:10 PM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]

Really not helpful dude.

Not always, but sometimes the harsh reality is needed to wake people up.

I don't usually choose this model, but sometimes sweet-talking people only makes them more complacent. They need to be scared by the reality of sin and its consequences. There is a time to be gentle and a time to be fierce.

But if someone is obstinate, it is better to simply leave them alone.

I refuse to learn anything from the muhamedans and their false religion.
I think it might be time to shake the dust (or in this case poop) from our sandals.
Hello all.

Regardless of what religious scripture may say, there is irrefutable scientific evidence that homosexuality is biological, gays don't choose to be gay, they are born that way:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and...d_lesbians
Essentially, we may say that science has proven that God did indeed make gays the way they are. Brain scans have shown great differences between straight and gay individuals. You may wish to deny it, but it's there and scientifically proven. Science closed the book on this issue long ago, just as it proved that the earth is not flat.
And I'm not condoning what the gays did in France - I believe in gay rights, but I think it was inappropriate for them to stage such a provocative act at that particular location. As for the violence inflicted against them, that's completely unacceptable. Unless I'm wrong, none of those on the gay side started any violence, so what gave those Catholics the right to respond with violence?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13