FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: French homosexuals plan "kiss-in" at Notre Dame Cathederal.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Unum sint then learn how to handle this scurge from our Holy religion the true one. If u think the church. Wpould allpw this type of desecration or mpocking of ChRIST in the past ur sadly mistaken.
As for God making unrepentant sodomites. No he didn't science doesn't prove that. Just like God didn't create crack babies or those with kliptomania or thoise with sociopathic plms ect.
The difference is being a crack baby is not a mortal sin. Being an unrepentant sodomite and is.
Anyway. Let these filthy vile bastards keep it up.
The heads to beat the more the better!
Sip
(02-17-2010, 06:37 AM)Metatron Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of what religious scripture may say, there is irrefutable scientific evidence that homosexuality is biological, gays don't choose to be gay, they are born that way:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and...d_lesbians
Essentially, we may say that science has proven that God did indeed make gays the way they are.

From the article to which you linked: "No simple, single cause for sexual orientation has been conclusively demonstrated, but research suggests that it is by a combination of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, with biological factors involving a complex interplay of genetic factors and the early uterine environment."

The American Psychological Association, American Psychiatric Association, and National Association of Social Workers state: "Currently, there is no scientific consensus about the specific factors that cause an individual to become heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual — including possible biological, psychological, or social effects of the parents’ sexual orientation." [source]

The American Academy of Pediatrics states: "Sexual orientation probably is not determined by any one factor but by a combination of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences." [source]

Even if homosexuality turns out to be biologically determined, so what? Neither the Bible nor the Church teach that homosexuality per se is sinful; rather, they affirm that sinfulness resides in homosexual acts. Biological homosexuality might then simply be envisioned as a consequence of original sin.
(02-17-2010, 07:46 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]Biological homosexuality might then simply be envisioned as a consequence of original sin.

DINGDINGDING
This discussion isn't even about homosexuality. Its about unrepentant sodomites
There is a difference. One is a disorder the other a vile and mortally soinfull behavpur
And how these disgusting people thonlk they can continue to get away with desevrating churches and mocking our Holy Faith
(02-17-2010, 07:49 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2010, 07:46 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: [ -> ]Biological homosexuality might then simply be envisioned as a consequence of original sin.

DINGDINGDING

I don't buy it.  The biological part.

The sin, yes...or what ever traumatic event causes the desire...sure the root is OS, that goes without saying
(02-16-2010, 11:10 PM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 11:00 PM)James02 Wrote: [ -> ]dkpintar you are going to burn in hell unless you repent for being a sodomite.  People who play with feces are filthy sinners that commit sins that cry out to heaven for vengeance.

By the way, I noticed the proud sodomites avoided doing their kiss-in near a mosque.  Why not at a mosque?

Well we need to learn a lesson from the muslims.  Good for the French trads.  Hopefully this will escalate.

Really not helpful dude.

Maybe not...some people really have to hit bottom before they right themselves.
dksprinter may have to hit bottom a few times before he wakes up
(02-17-2010, 06:37 AM)Metatron Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all.

Regardless of what religious scripture may say, there is irrefutable scientific evidence that homosexuality is biological, gays don't choose to be gay, they are born that way:
Essentially, we may say that science has proven that God did indeed make gays the way they are. Brain scans have shown great differences between straight and gay individuals. You may wish to deny it, but it's there and scientifically proven. Science closed the book on this issue long ago, just as it proved that the earth is not flat.
And I'm not condoning what the gays did in France - I believe in gay rights, but I think it was inappropriate for them to stage such a provocative act at that particular location. As for the violence inflicted against them, that's completely unacceptable. Unless I'm wrong, none of those on the gay side started any violence, so what gave those Catholics the right to respond with violence?
As far as I know, there has never been independent corroboration of the studies that say it is "not their choice."
(02-17-2010, 07:35 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2010, 06:37 AM)Metatron Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all.

Regardless of what religious scripture may say, there is irrefutable scientific evidence that homosexuality is biological, gays don't choose to be gay, they are born that way:
Essentially, we may say that science has proven that God did indeed make gays the way they are. Brain scans have shown great differences between straight and gay individuals. You may wish to deny it, but it's there and scientifically proven. Science closed the book on this issue long ago, just as it proved that the earth is not flat.
And I'm not condoning what the gays did in France - I believe in gay rights, but I think it was inappropriate for them to stage such a provocative act at that particular location. As for the violence inflicted against them, that's completely unacceptable. Unless I'm wrong, none of those on the gay side started any violence, so what gave those Catholics the right to respond with violence?
As far as I know, there has never been independent corroboration of the studies that say it is "not their choice."

Whether it's nature or nurture I'm sure that most of us can agree that homosexuals don't choose to be homosexual.
I'm not to sure. Sadly when I first came to toronto I lived in boys town. Not for long. But really having sen pride days and the vile disgusting people that participate. Sure seems like a choice to me. Sure this sounds lilke I'm getting tyhe behavoir mixed with the disorder but I'm not. High schools up here promote homosexuality amongst the students. my wofe has seen koids be presured into beliving themselves to be homos. So in short I think manny many choose it for what ever the reasons. Certainly will get them the vitcim card, and hence they can get away with allot more then regular lads that don't get a c*** up their a**
My o2 anyhoo
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuali...vs._innate

While that might come from such people as do not consider homosexuality a paraphilia, I do not see how homosexuality is any more a choice than heterosexuality — or all that Catholics struggling with such tendencies would have to do is simply choose heterosexuality.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13