FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Father Amorth: Satanists in the Vatican
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yet another credible voice against those who would discredit Father Malachi Martin and foolishly not believe in the Devil's existence.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ts-in.html

I just can't believe there are actually practicing Satanists in the Vatican,  that's a bit much.

I can. I alkso believe masaons r in there to.
Judeo-Freemasonry-Gnosticism-Illuminism is Satanic and rooted in a fundamental hatred of Christ and His sheep.
I wish to insert an explicit picture: I click on the "insert image" button.
But nothing happens
[img][/img]
Pls give me a help
(02-27-2010, 01:57 PM)maso Wrote: [ -> ]I wish to insert an explicit picture: I click on the "insert image" button.
But nothing happens
[img][/img]
Pls give me a help

Don't.
(02-27-2010, 12:41 PM)richness of tradition Wrote: [ -> ]I just can't believe there are actually practicing Satanists in the Vatican,  that's a bit much.

Our very own Pope Paul VI said just a few decades ago that the "smoke of Satan has entered the Sanctuary."

You want to insert an explicit image? What is wrong with you?  :fish:

Anyway, yes this is not really surprising, just look at all the opposition by the cardinals to return the traditions of the church which were thrown away by bugnini and his cronies (most likely the satanists and modernists). Look at these bishops who are constantly coming up through the wood-work having molested children and have homosexual relations with seminarians or other priests or people, how can these people not be satanists? This interview only further confirms my distaste for the reforms when the smoke of Satan entered the church. Our Lord is slowly weeding out these evil men, slowly, but surely, it will take more time, either by chastisement of the whole earth or a few more generations of good priests, but I bet on the chastisement before the latter.
This is absolutely horrifying. I've been reading Fr. Martin's books since I learned of him from these forums, but I held some reservation because some of his interviews (i.e. Art Bell) are stunning. But to hear this from someone like Fr. Amorth is all the confirmation I need.
The real news for me is that Benedict XVI knows about this problem, believes the Devil exists and is doing something about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7