FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hello, so glad to be among people like me!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

I'm geographically not far from the UK.
I've been starting attending TLM in 2009 and the desire to embrace Traditionalism is growing day after day.  Embarrassed I definitely think I'm seeking the Absolute, which I don't find in the NO Mass. I believe less and less all these people trying to keep me and fill my head with contradictions, lies, other interpretations, etc.

I think it's good to add that I'm considering religious life as well, but I think the ageing communities of the Novus Ordo wouldn't be the best.. unless God really calls me there.  sad

I really hope to have support on this website, and answers to my questions as well.  Smile

Pax Christi

Studiumecclesiae (=Devotion of the Church)
(03-04-2010, 06:36 PM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone!

I'm geographically not far from the UK.
I've been starting attending TLM in 2009 and the desire to embrace Traditionalism is growing day after day.  Embarrassed I definitely think I'm seeking the Absolute, which I don't find in the NO Mass. I believe less and less all these people trying to keep me and fill my head with contradictions, lies, other interpretations, etc.

I think it's good to add that I'm considering religious life as well, but I think the ageing communities of the Novus Ordo wouldn't be the best.. unless God really calls me there.  sad

I really hope to have support on this website, and answers to my questions as well.  Smile

Pax Christi

Studiumecclesiae (=Devotion of the Church)

You have our support, whatever answers we can provide, and prayers, too. You are not alone and you are most welcome here!

Welcome to the forum, et Dominus vobiscum!
Hi!
Welcome!
Welcome, I think you will like it here.  Popcorn
Hola muchachos! Como estas? Bienviedos  ;D
Aaaaaaah lol  LOL I'm not Spanish. I'm from St Therese's country, the Little Flower.

Lovely  ;D ;D ;D I don't speak Spanish but I think it meant "Hello.... how are you? welcome!"  Sticking tongue out at you
What part of France? Normandy? Piccardy? Calais? You say you're not far from Britain, so I'm curious.

And if you don't speak Spanish, reading Castilliaño and Catalan should be easy.
Welcome Smile
I'm more from the south, but I feel close to England (in my heart)

God bless all of you!
Pages: 1 2