FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hi from a very Catholic country!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(03-18-2010, 04:40 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]Bon jour! Where in France are you? I visited Metz last year.
I'm very close to Italy!!! Big Grin
Oh Metz!!! Do you know we pronounce "mèss" like the English word "mess"Huh? I used to pronounce it "Mètss". I've been there for a very short time.

(03-19-2010, 07:41 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Vive le ..........
Francais ole jenapas oui
Oooo la la
Quoi Huh?
Did you mean : "je n'ai pas" (I don't/I haven't got)
looool! Vive le Français, oui !!!
Classic!  DK totally confusing the new guy by merely responding with his device, even more classic because it was unintentional.
DK get a PC or a laptop.
Actually I typed all the francais I know that isn't dirty.
So I didn't mean anything.
I think I know just 5 or 6 non dirty franais words.
You know more dirty ones?  LOL
lol
Same for my Italian. I know more bad words than good ones! Big Grin
(03-20-2010, 01:16 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I typed all the francais I know that isn't dirty.
So I didn't mean anything.
I think I know just 5 or 6 non dirty franais words.

I thought everything was printed bilingual up there?  I figured you would pick up a bunch of french even if you didnt want to.
Everything is bilingual. But I never went to school her or such so I didn't learn the tricks. Also having things bilingua doesn't really matter. I leaned the french speakin ti the lassies outside of the fench institute and all that. Goin dancin.
So
I can't post what I know
Awww....c'mon, sure you can....wer'e adults here...
say!  got any vids of you dancin'?
I'm sure all of FE would tune in for that one  Smile
No some words in any lingua is not permitted here. If it was an all male forum maybe.
This is after all a religous forum. But just google dirty francais words and u can post them all u want
No not I. So thats out.
But what about vids of you shaking a leg.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4