FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hi from a very Catholic country!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(03-18-2010, 04:40 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]Bon jour! Where in France are you? I visited Metz last year.
I'm very close to Italy!!! :D
Oh Metz!!! Do you know we pronounce "mèss" like the English word "mess"??? I used to pronounce it "Mètss". I've been there for a very short time.

(03-19-2010, 07:41 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Vive le ..........
Francais ole jenapas oui
Oooo la la
Quoi ???
Did you mean : "je n'ai pas" (I don't/I haven't got)
looool! Vive le Français, oui !!!
Classic!  DK totally confusing the new guy by merely responding with his device, even more classic because it was unintentional.
DK get a PC or a laptop.
Actually I typed all the francais I know that isn't dirty.
So I didn't mean anything.
I think I know just 5 or 6 non dirty franais words.
You know more dirty ones?  :laughing:
lol
Same for my Italian. I know more bad words than good ones! :D
(03-20-2010, 01:16 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I typed all the francais I know that isn't dirty.
So I didn't mean anything.
I think I know just 5 or 6 non dirty franais words.

I thought everything was printed bilingual up there?  I figured you would pick up a bunch of french even if you didnt want to.
Everything is bilingual. But I never went to school her or such so I didn't learn the tricks. Also having things bilingua doesn't really matter. I leaned the french speakin ti the lassies outside of the fench institute and all that. Goin dancin.
So
I can't post what I know
Awww....c'mon, sure you can....wer'e adults here...
say!  got any vids of you dancin'?
I'm sure all of FE would tune in for that one  :)
No some words in any lingua is not permitted here. If it was an all male forum maybe.
This is after all a religous forum. But just google dirty francais words and u can post them all u want
No not I. So thats out.
But what about vids of you shaking a leg.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4