FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hi from a very Catholic country!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All right. I think we'll do without them. I hear enough swearwords around me. Big Grin
Bienvenue à vous!!! Je viens de l'Italie (de Parme exactement, et j'ètude a Milan)... J'ai visité en janvier Marseille et Aix-en-Provence, deux villes vraiment jolies.

Laudetur Iesus Christus
(03-26-2010, 05:44 PM)SemperTraditio Wrote: [ -> ]Bienvenue à vous!!! Je viens de l'Italie (de Parme exactement, et j'ètude a Milan)... J'ai visité en janvier Marseille et Aix-en-Provence, deux villes vraiment jolies.

Laudetur Iesus Christus
Bonjour ! J'aime beaucoup l'Italie, mais mon Italien est mauvais  Embarrassed
J'aime énormément Marseille et Aix-En-Provence !!! Je n'habite pas loin de là.  Smile

There are traditional nuns in Marseille and Aix En Provence as well.
If anyone feels drawn to join a French Community, I can help with giving some French lessons. Of course, without asking for money!  ;D
I thought about going to the US in order to teach French so that there can be vocations in French Seminaries and French traditional convents.  Wink
I started taking french in 3rd grade, and continued until 7th grade.  Then I lived in a spanish speaking country for a few years and forgot all my french.  I'm sure its just under the surface of my brain, and would come back quickly if I needed it.
(04-01-2010, 01:39 PM)HotRod Wrote: [ -> ]I started taking french in 3rd grade, and continued until 7th grade.  Then I lived in a spanish speaking country for a few years and forgot all my french.  I'm sure its just under the surface of my brain, and would come back quickly if I needed it.
French and Spanish are quite similar, that's why you forgot about it. I do forgot about my German too since I focused on my English.
Hi!
(03-28-2010, 01:36 PM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2010, 05:44 PM)SemperTraditio Wrote: [ -> ]Bienvenue à vous!!! Je viens de l'Italie (de Parme exactement, et j'ètude a Milan)... J'ai visité en janvier Marseille et Aix-en-Provence, deux villes vraiment jolies.

Laudetur Iesus Christus
J'aime énormément Marseille et Aix-En-Provence !!! Je n'habite pas loin de là.  Smile

If anyone feels drawn to join a French Community, I can help with giving some French lessons. Of course, without asking for money!  ;D
I thought about going to the US in order to teach French so that there can be vocations in French Seminaries and French traditional convents.  Wink

That will be very helpful for those who want to join the ICRSS (Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest). They use French in their seminaries and amongst each other. Also, back when I was discerning I thought about joining the Traditional Dominicans in France. But alas, I did not know enough French. I am picking it up slowly from listening to French speakers I know.
(04-07-2010, 04:40 PM)WanderingPenitent Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2010, 01:36 PM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: [ -> ]

Laudetur Iesus Christus

That will be very helpful for those who want to join the ICRSS (Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest). They use French in their seminaries and amongst each other. Also, back when I was discerning I thought about joining the Traditional Dominicans in France. But alas, I did not know enough French. I am picking it up slowly from listening to French speakers I know.
I kn ow the ICRSS!!!! The Institut du Christ Roi Souverain Prêtre.
They've got nuns in Italy, praying for them.
Yea, I'd love teaching French to people wanting to give their lives to a French seminary, or somewhere else they demand the French language to be known.
St[ u ]diumecclesiae, welcome to the forum! It's nice to have more on our side. You are most welcome here.

Monstrance
Your in marsaille?
The french conection was a great film. Is the hotel deuf of the count o monte cristo  really of the coast?
Pages: 1 2 3 4