FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New to Fish Eaters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I liked the discussions I've seen on Fish Eaters in the past, so I finally signed up, hoping not to get too addicted.  Wink  Hope we have some lively debates/discussions/etc. here in the near future.  God bless.

Cheers.
Welcome!
(03-12-2010, 02:18 AM)CantateDomino Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the discussions I've seen on Fish Eaters in the past,

Weirdo.

Welcome Smile It is good to see someone who reads who likes. Normally, we try to trap people before they know what they got into.

How long have you been reading? Any favourite threads/topics?
(03-12-2010, 10:17 AM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]Normally, we try to trap people before they know what they got into.

How long have you been reading?

LOL.  I haven't read regularly; just when a friend, a blog, or Google directs me to this site.  Usually I've just seen discussions on the liturgy and such.  Go figure.  Smile
(03-12-2010, 02:18 AM)CantateDomino Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I liked the discussions I've seen on Fish Eaters in the past, so I finally signed up, hoping not to get too addicted.   Wink  Hope we have some lively debates/discussions/etc. here in the near future.  God bless.

Cheers.

Good luck with that...  LOL

Welcome to the Fishbowl!
Welcome. Smile
Welcome!  Smile
Welcome to the message board!

Dominus vobiscum.
Hello.
When I lived in Virginia I used to take retreats at the Holy Cross Abbey in Berryville, run by the Trappists there.

My favorite service was the 3:30 am Vespers; we had to walk half a mile in the dark across the farm, to get to the Chapel.

Their simple way of life spoke to me.  I would like to be able to adopt that kind of life, even now.  : )