FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New to Fish Eaters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I liked the discussions I've seen on Fish Eaters in the past, so I finally signed up, hoping not to get too addicted.  ;)  Hope we have some lively debates/discussions/etc. here in the near future.  God bless.

Cheers.
Welcome!
(03-12-2010, 02:18 AM)CantateDomino Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the discussions I've seen on Fish Eaters in the past,

Weirdo.

Welcome :) It is good to see someone who reads who likes. Normally, we try to trap people before they know what they got into.

How long have you been reading? Any favourite threads/topics?
(03-12-2010, 10:17 AM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: [ -> ]Normally, we try to trap people before they know what they got into.

How long have you been reading?

LOL.  I haven't read regularly; just when a friend, a blog, or Google directs me to this site.  Usually I've just seen discussions on the liturgy and such.  Go figure.  :)
(03-12-2010, 02:18 AM)CantateDomino Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I liked the discussions I've seen on Fish Eaters in the past, so I finally signed up, hoping not to get too addicted.   ;)  Hope we have some lively debates/discussions/etc. here in the near future.  God bless.

Cheers.

Good luck with that...  :laughing:

Welcome to the Fishbowl!
Welcome. :)
Welcome!  :)
Welcome to the message board!

Dominus vobiscum.
Hello.
When I lived in Virginia I used to take retreats at the Holy Cross Abbey in Berryville, run by the Trappists there.

My favorite service was the 3:30 am Vespers; we had to walk half a mile in the dark across the farm, to get to the Chapel.

Their simple way of life spoke to me.  I would like to be able to adopt that kind of life, even now.  : )