FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: sorry for any offence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, All.

I wanted to apologise to everyone on the forum for my bad comments about the papacy a while ago.  I realize that this is the only thing that identifies our two faiths, so to insult the papacy is insulting the Church.  I'm sorry. 

I was digging through boxes today, I found my great uncles prayer book.  I read a prayer to the mother of God, and felt such peace.  I feel that I will eventually re-discover the Catholic church, I'm just not spiritually ready now. 

please keep me in your prayers.
Keep praying, trevor72694!

Jesus' mother is a powerful ally.  I know a good many people who found Christ's peace in the Catholic Church because of our Jewish mother.  Smile
(03-26-2010, 09:33 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Keep praying, trevor72694!

Jesus' mother is a powerful ally.  I know a good many people who found Christ's peace in the Catholic Church because of our Jewish mother.  Smile

120,000 Google hits and when the phrase is not used in a Catholic context, and it usually isn't, Rosalind Moss's book Mary, Our Jewish Mother (Moss is a Judaizer) and the organization Catholics for Israel comes up, an organization which Robert Sungenis wrote an informative piece about: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...249.0.html
(03-26-2010, 01:33 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2010, 09:33 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]Keep praying, trevor72694!

120,000 Google hits and when the phrase is not used in a Catholic context, and it usually isn't, Rosalind Moss's book Mary, Our Jewish Mother (Moss is a Judaizer) and the organization Catholics for Israel comes up, an organization which Robert Sungenis wrote an informative piece about: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...249.0.html
Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah
Either this or ignoring me were the expected replies. Smile
Mary is most certainly a Jewish mother.
Dont worry about it bygones etc...

And how could Mary not be a Jewish Mother?
Next thing you know, Joe will be saying that Jesus was Jewish! Crazy
The phrase isn't technically wrong, but it is misleading to many, and it is a phrase commonly used by Judaizers.
Yeah, that's me.  A big ol' Judaizer.  WhollyRoaminJudaizer.  Jew jew jew!
Rolling eyes
Pages: 1 2