FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Goodbye all my little fishie friends,May the Lord be with you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I,Mark Anthony Davies,Of Berlin,Germany, will not be posting for a week,,,,,,a whole week? Surely that is what your asking,why would a guy who would literally lose sleep just to surf and post on the forum....well I will be going on a retreat at ISPN (Institute of St.Philip Neri) and it will end in my Baptism and first communion.I shall be born into the heavenly Kingdom and will recieve part of the sacrifice,making me a True-Blue-Catholic. I wish all of you the best of Graces and I pray all of you will not miss me too much while i am gone (Tis funny,a joke). I beg all of you to pray for me,for my soul and for my family.I will be joining the family this Easter Vigil,I will be a member of the Family of Heaven and your Brother.

As you can see since I'd say three months I've been repeatedly posting on it,and I hope it didn't become annoying,I am very very excited and I pray the Lord that I will be a good brother of all of yours.

Will recieve Baptism and first communion according to the Tridentine Rite of 1962 under Permission of the Holy See.Thank the Lord and praise his name

Bye

Will most likely make my next message on the 5th of April

Keep safe
Have a blessed retreat, baptism, and First Communion!  Smile
Germany? Could o sworn u were in pensilvania.
LoL
Dunno why but anyhoooo
That is wonderful!!!!( -Not that you won't be posting for a week, but that you will be baptised, and receive your first communion. Smile) I will be remembering you in my prayers!
Ich wurde naturlich Ihnen erinnern in meinen Gebieten (?). Es freut mich dass Sie sich Katholik wenden wurde.

Mit herzilchen Grussen aus Italien Smile
God Bless, God speed!  Pray
Good luck.

God bless  Mark Anthony!
May God bless you, and welcome to the Church!