FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Well, Hello. Refugee from the Anglicans, here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"Over the top," "over the edge," or "someplace else." 

Mostly by "marching in place," my Church left God and good behavior.

What ever happened to the Sermon on the Mount, anyway? 

I realize, it's a BOTTOM-UP Covenant--never mind, caste, class, role or station.

I realize, Paul watered it down, so there'd be somebody left to carry on.

But when did all this Hierarchy stuff get inserted into the Christian Communion?
What are you talkinng about sir?  Huh?

I don't know where to begin.

And that's where I'm at, at the moment.

I'll pray about it awhile.

Thanks for noticing.
Well, we have the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Roman Church founded by our Saviour Jhesus Christ.

He's the head of the Holy Catholic Church. His vicegerent/viceroy is the Bishop of Rome, the Pope.  The other successors to the Holy Apostles are the Bishops of the Catholic Church with the Deacons, Priests, etc.  

And we've Holy Scripture and Divine Tradition [otherwise known as "Holy Tradition" or "Sacred Tradition".].
IN any event, You ma'am are most welcome in the 'Tank.  Tip o' the hat
Thank you for your hospitality.

My step-father was Catholic, and he was a god-less man but he always gave money.

My grandfather was an Anglican, but he followed Occultic practices and bowed to the Pope..

My grandmother was a Jew; but she hated God.

From a background like this, it takes some meditation and contemplation to make sense of it, afterwards.  After you ask Jesus in.

: )
(04-03-2010, 10:43 PM)No3456 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your hospitality.

My step-father was Catholic, and he was a god-less man but he always gave money.

My grandfather was an Anglican, but he followed Occultic practices and bowed to the Pope..

My grandmother was a Jew; but she hated God.

From a background like this, it takes some meditation and contemplation to make sense of it, afterwards.  After you ask Jesus in.

Troll in the Tank..Do not feed the troll (not even Easter candy..)
I'm not a troll.

That's actually what I experienced, and I'm not here to bother anybody.

Ask my children.  Ask my friends.  Gosh!  Accusations already?

What have I said?
(04-03-2010, 10:55 PM)No3456 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a troll.

That's actually what I experienced, and I'm not here to bother anybody.

Ask my children.  Ask my friends.  Gosh!  Accusations already?

What have I said?

Well to start with; you have questioned the hierarchical nature of Christ's church and said that you had a relative who "bowed to The Pope.." If that is not trolling in a Traditional Catholic forum, than I don't know what is...
He was an Anglican and he wasn't supposed to do that.

That's not trolling.  Trolling is causing trouble.  I'm just relating what my family's experiences were.

But if your attitude is characteristic of this place, I'll gladly leave.  My experience is my experience.

I didn't sign up for this.

Pages: 1 2 3 4