FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Duke Puntalangit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com/

This is a man who claims to be a visionary, He says they pertain to to things- the "end times"  and some type of future dogma. He says he is under the obedience of his bishop. His bishop has forbidden him to speack of those things pertaining to some future dogma, which he has complied, but not about the chastisment and such.
  Obviously the first thing you think is that he must be some nut. He started a blog to clarify those things that he said that others are reporting inaccurately. Somehow I came across his site and started reading it. The first thing he says is that there will be a war in the Middle East by the end of April. So if it doesn't happen his credibility is over. Basically his message is repent, say the rosary, and Russia must be concecrated - the Fatima message.
  Only time will tell if he is false or not. Can't really find fault with his message. At the same time I am highly cautious. I am interested in anyone elses opinion. By the end of the month we will see if he has any credibility.
First, beware of  "visionaries" who call themselves "Duke". I don't think Jeremiah would have gone very far with a moniker like that one....
Sounds like most of what he is saying has been borrowed from elsewhere. If memory serves I remember reading about this guy leaving or being kicked out of a religious order.

c.
He has a major bomb being defused in Washington within the next few weeks.  That's followed up by another major US city being blown off the map.  I wouldn't lose any sleep over this.  If there's a major bomb defusing in Washington then I guess maybe people can start looking further into it.  Until then... ehh..
It looks like the first deadline coming up according to his predictions is an Israel/Iran war by the end of April, with Russian involvement.  If May 01 comes and nothing has happened ...
Damn. I thought this thread was about basketball.
(04-07-2010, 06:28 PM)verenaerin Wrote: [ -> ]http://dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com/

This is a man who claims to be a visionary, He says they pertain to to things- the "end times"  and some type of future dogma. He says he is under the obedience of his bishop. His bishop has forbidden him to speack of those things pertaining to some future dogma, which he has complied, but not about the chastisment and such.
   Obviously the first thing you think is that he must be some nut. He started a blog to clarify those things that he said that others are reporting inaccurately. Somehow I came across his site and started reading it. The first thing he says is that there will be a war in the Middle East by the end of April. So if it doesn't happen his credibility is over. Basically his message is repent, say the rosary, and Russia must be concecrated - the Fatima message.
   Only time will tell if he is false or not. Can't really find fault with his message. At the same time I am highly cautious. I am interested in anyone elses opinion. By the end of the month we will see if he has any credibility.

Nothing wrong with bring this back up, but do you know we already have a thread on him from Feb?

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...518.0.html
(04-08-2010, 07:35 AM)verenaerin Wrote:Sorry!! Didn't realise that it was already discussed. I guess there is nothing more to say, unless war breaks out in the ME by May 1. :-[

you probably missed it because of your little ones, which is to your credit.  the news goes on forever, crises come and go, but babies are only babies once.

let's pray that another war doesn't break out this month.  :pray: :pray2:

"Duke" is a weird name for a visionary but i suppose his parents named him.  you'd think he'd use his confirmation name or something more befitting a visionary now that he's in the visionary business.

Duke is his alias, he says that on his website.  Something interesting about his site, he talks alot about "I" in other words " I believe these events will happen". 
Discernment must be used here.
Of course, those who purport to be visionaries ought always to be wary of assigning specific dates to their prophesying.

Case in point:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerites