FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Jesuit Talks about "Responsibility"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are saddened to see the heretical Father Thomas Reese quote selectively from the history of the past. He rightly points out that many Bishops were infected with liberalism in their appraisal of their homosexual priests, and "believed" them when they said they would never abuse again.

He also mischaracterizes the crisis that "exploded" as if it was an event spontaneously occurring as a result of ecclesiastical negligence, giving the impression that the case wasn't part of a three step media assisted heist to rob and discredit the Church.

Strange that Fr. Reese should write an article about responsibility. Strange that after being fired from his editor post at America Magazine that he was reassigned like a sexual predator to strike again. Who knows what doctrines he will attack next? At this point he's confined himself to selectively reporting on the gross negligence on the part of so many liberal Bishops and Prelates to deal with their homosexual priests. Perhaps these men had such a problem with this, because they themselves were also, in many cases, homosexuals?

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ather.html

who's "we"?  you got a mouse in your pocket?
(04-13-2010, 07:20 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: [ -> ]who's "we"?  you got a mouse in your pocket?

I thought you weren't clicking on our links any more.
(04-13-2010, 07:20 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: [ -> ]who's "we"?  you got a mouse in your pocket?

Maybe he's been elevated to royal status.
(04-13-2010, 07:17 PM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]

He?
(04-13-2010, 07:45 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

He?

Y'all?
"The ROYAL we, man, you know, the editorial"
(04-13-2010, 08:03 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2010, 07:45 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

He?

Y'all?

We'ens?