FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: "Cardinal" Mahony at it again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This parasite is at it again....I'm sorry but he's not my "Cardinal. "  He has been a Judas  for a very long time anyway as far as  I am concerned.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=..._article=1

"The head of the nation's largest Catholic archdiocese says a proposed Arizona law cracking down on illegal immigrants encourages "German Nazi and Russian Communist techniques."

HUH, does he even know what a Nazi or Russian Communist technique isHuh?
Yes, he applies techniques of manipulation, disinformation and mass hysteria with some regularity. I would have to say he does.
When I read the headline I was wondering which chowderhead said this.  Silly me, I should have known.  Embarrassed
(04-20-2010, 11:39 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]HUH, does he even know what a Nazi or Russian Communist technique isHuh?

I lived under both. They occupied countries and made peace there instead of chaos.

I do not know what is that Arizona law, but I do not believe that the immigration issue is appropriate field to attack a Cardinal. The US would have strict obligation from Chriat (Matt 25:31-46) for the research and development, so the third world countries will be able to live decent life in their own. beginning with Reagen and the New Federalism the US abandoned her obligation with very serious internal and external consequences. We are responsible for the flow of immigrants.
Where are all the pople on here that would scream about Bishop williamson "he has no bussiness talkoing aboutsecular matters" or "bishops should only speak about the faith" seems they r ever silent when it comes to mohony
Interesting
Of course if these illegals were jews I'm sure we would here it
Ah well
Just for truth sake. I read a book all about "charity" as given by governments v people. Here are some salient points. First the people were asked to describe them selves as "liberal" or "conservative". The cons gave $100 for each $1 per libs. Cons are 2x more likely to give. The USA charitable giving is more than the total amount the EU gives from aid. The cons idea is that they should give so the government shouldn't give to those they don't want to support like all of the UN programs which have contraceptive measures attached. Moreover the working poor here in America give more than another economic division as a percent of income. Those who get any form of money help from the government give zero, and economically they make the same as the working poor.

This is from a different source on CSPAN. The aid for the rebuilding of the Tsnumai ripped areas has a condition to be met before the $$$ will be given to individuals for rebuilding their homes. It is sterilization. The NGO's with the $$$ must submit to an umbrella group with that plan.

The problem is not really $$$ it is getting all of the corrupt governments which oppress their citizens out of the way.
tim
He is such a freaking faggot. Somebody needs to dump him in that Volcano in Iceland.
(04-21-2010, 06:57 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]He is such a freaking faggot. Somebody needs to dump him in that Volcano in Iceland.

Oh, tell us how you REALLY feel??  :o
(04-20-2010, 11:39 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]This parasite is at it again....I'm sorry but he's not my "Cardinal. " 

Heh!  Spoken by a guy from New Jersey...  LOL
Pages: 1 2