FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Website post photos of what they say is the authentic third secret of Fatima
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I find it doubtful JP2 was mentioned by name at Fatima.  It seems a little too convenient...
Text in Portuguese:

Agora vou revelar o terceiro fragmento do segredo;
Esta parte é a apostasia na Igreja!
Nossa Senhora mostrou-nos uma vista de um indiví-
duo que eu descrevo como o ' Santo Padre ', em frente de uma multidão
que estava louvando-o.
Mas havia uma diferença com um verdadeiro Santo Padre, o olhar
do demónio, êste tinha os olhos do mal.
Então depois de alguns momentos vimos o mesmo Papa entrando
a uma igreja, mas esta igreja era a igreja do inferno, não há modo
para descrever a fealdade dêsse lugar, parecia como uma fortaleza feita
de cimento cinzento, com ângulos quebrados e janelas semelhantes a olhos,
tinha um bico no telhado do edifício.
Em seguida levantámos a vista para Nossa Senhora que nos
disse Vistes a apostasia na Igreja, esta carta pode ser aberta por o Santo
Padre, mas deve ser anunciada depois de Pio XII e antes de 1960.
No reinado de Juan Pablo II a pedra angular da tumba de Pedro
deve ser removida e transferida para Fátima.
Porque o Dogma da fé não é conservado em Roma, sua autori-
dade será removida e entregada a Fátima.
A catedral de Roma deve ser destruída e uma nova construída
em Fátima.
Se 69 semanas depois de que esta ordem é anunciada, Roma continua sua abom-
inação, a cidade será destruída.
Nossa Senhora disse-nos que êsto está escrito, Daniel 9: 24-25 e Mateus 21: 42-44

Translation to English:

Now i will reveal the third part of the secret;
This part is the apostasy in the Church!
Our Lady showed us a vision of some-
one who I describe as the ' Pope ', standing in front of a praising
multitude.
But there was a difference with a real Pope, the evil
look, this one had eyes of evil.
Then after a few moments we saw the same Pope entering
a church, but this church was like the church of hell, there is no
way to describe the ugliness of this place, it seemed like a fortress made
of gray cement, with broken angles and windows like eyes, the-
re was a beak on top of the building.
We then looked up at Our Lady who said to us
you have seen the apostasy in the Church, this message can be opened by The Holy
Father, but must be announced after Pius XII and before 1960.
During the pontificate of John Paul II the cornerstone from Peter's tomb
must be removed and transferred to Fátima.
Because the Dogma of faith is not preserved in Rome, her
authority will be removed and given to Fátima.
The cathedral of Rome must be destroyed and a new one built in
Fátima.
If 69 weeks after this command is announced Rome continues it's abomi-
nation, the city will be destroyed.
Our Lady told us this is written, Daniel 9: 24-25 and Mathew 21: 42-44
Passages from the Bible:

Mathew 21 42-44

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Daniel 9 24-25

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

The paper looks new.

The paper has never been folded.  Wasn't the Third Secret sealed in an envelope until it was opened in 1960?  And refolded and resealed in other envelopes as pope after pope looked at it and didn't reveal it, and John XXIII allegedly passed it around in a car showing it to Malachi Martin. 

Those two things say "hoax" to me.

I'm not sure it's possible to take an old piece of paper that's been folded and unfolded over the years and make a copy of it that looks like a new sheet of paper that's never been folded. 

What's the date on that?  Is it 1944? 

What year did Sr. Lucia write down the Third Secret, according to Fatima chronology?

Wasn't it before the papacy of Pius XII? 

Certainly before the papacy of John Paul II, right?

So, if they're mentioned…

Why isn't Benedict XVI mentioned by name?  Our Lady would have foreseen his papacy and everything that happens during and after it. 

(04-26-2010, 07:44 PM)i.p.i. Wrote: [ -> ]The paper looks new.

The paper has never been folded.  Wasn't the Third Secret sealed in an envelope until it was opened in 1960?  And refolded and resealed in other envelopes as pope after pope looked at it and didn't reveal it, and John XXIII allegedly passed it around in a car showing it to Malachi Martin. 

Those two things say "hoax" to me.

I'm not sure it's possible to take an old piece of paper that's been folded and unfolded over the years and make a copy of it that looks like a new sheet of paper that's never been folded. 

I'm not an expert but,  this is not the secret that was in the envelope, somewhere i read something about that the secret was unfolded in a notebook.

Amongst other suspicious things, the fact the we read in the original portuguese text "Juan Pablo II" instead of "João Paulo II" is pretty odd.

There's no apparent reason why sister Lucy would name the late Pontiff in spanish, rather than in portuguese, her native tongue and the language which the rest of the letter was written in.
(04-26-2010, 07:57 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Amongst other suspicious things, the fact the we read in the original portuguese text "Juan Pablo II" instead of "João Paulo II" is pretty odd.

There's no apparent reason why sister Lucy would name the late Pontiff in spanish, rather than in portuguese, her native tongue and the language which the rest of the letter was written in.

Good catch.
(04-26-2010, 07:57 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Amongst other suspicious things, the fact the we read in the original portuguese text "Juan Pablo II" instead of "João Paulo II" is pretty odd.

Maybe because the secret was written in Spain where sister Lucy was cloistered.
What evidence is there that this is the true Third Secret? And also, how did this website get their hands on it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7