FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I have come to a conclusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hang out in the SSPX and quit worrying about it.  Receive the sacraments, perform acts of Charity, pray your rosary.  That is more than sufficient.

By the way, this crisis is the result of the rejection of EENS, and thus an overemphasis on the dignity of man.  It is a neo-pelagianism.
(04-28-2010, 03:41 PM)amasimp Wrote: [ -> ]One final thought.  What does any of this have to do with your salvation?  Answer...nothing.  Cardinal Mahoney is not your bishop...
:thumb:  Agreed. 

He's my bishop, though... and prayed for every Sunday by the faithful at a private TLM; a TLM about which the Cardinal Mahony probably cares very little.

Why someone 3000+ miles away from the confines of the Los Angeles Archdiocese would even care about the Cardinal's political beliefs is beyond me.

If someone wants "bitching rights," try actually living in L.A. first

(04-28-2010, 05:25 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2010, 05:20 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]The conclusion I have come too is that the Catholic Church exists in the traditional orders. Pope Benedict is indeed Pope and we must wait for a Pope to restore the Church (we must all pray that Benedict may be converted from his modernism and be that Pope) I think Benedict has started the process but were still talking about two seperate religions. I just read an article on Angelqueen where Bishop Dolan of New York said at a meeting of the ADL that it is heresey to forget the holocaust I am sorry but that is not part of the CATHOLIC Church. Its part of the one world religion started by JPII the Apostate clown Pope.

I think you need to look further back to find the true roots, it was Pius XII that started toadying up to the Jews after the war. His Holiness was used as a steamroller to overcome resistance to Israel's founding. It is very easy to feel sorry for the suffering they endured but entirely possible to be manipulated by the same people as well. Now, look how well they've treated him for all of his usefulness, too. Perfidious; no?

Exactly that Kosher crew is not to be trusted.
Baskerville Wrote:part of the one world religion started by JPII the Apostate clown Pope.

Please source such statements.
That's right lads according to some here u should only give a shit about what's in your backyard, your paish. All else just shut up it doesn't effect you.
Mmmmm
Well that's a new twist to catholic ie universal isn't it?
Sip sip
(04-28-2010, 05:20 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]Its part of the one world religion started by JPII the Apostate clown Pope.

I would like to be on record as objecting to this way of writing about John Paul II.  I think it is neither respectful nor true.
well jpii the small didn't start the new religion. he sure did his part for it and in it. he was a clown cough world youth days buck ass pagans shakin their booty? to tunes hes liked shakin his hands to. cough apostate well kissing korans sure says something imho
just sayin
(04-28-2010, 08:07 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]well jpii the small didn't start the new religion. he sure did his part for it and in it. he was a clown cough world youth days buck ass pagans shakin their booty? to tunes hes liked shakin his hands to. cough apostate well kissing korans sure says something imho
just sayin

It is perhaps legitimate to accuse him of poor judgment in his efforts to reach out to other religions.  One can claim that he made gestures that were open to misinterpretation.  But "apostacy" means something.  John Paul II did not abandon the Catholic faith.  He did not adopt the beliefs of another religion. 
well yes and no. he did adopt modernism which is itself a bedrock of the new religion. he presided over the great apostasy and under his watch it blossomed. he was a very bad pope. apostate i don't know what was in his heart but action speak louder. and his actions speak outrage.
so
sip
thank God hes gone
(04-28-2010, 08:27 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: [ -> ]well yes and no. he did adopt modernism which is itself a bedrock of the new religion. he presided over the great apostasy and under his watch it blossomed. he was a very bad pope. apostate i don't know what was in his heart but action speak louder. and his actions speak outrage.

Could you please be more specific about your accusation of adopting modernism?  I've read most of his encyclicals I don't think of them as promoting modernism.  Much of the outrage I see at his actions comes from people who seem to be looking to be outraged.  That "praising voodoo" accusation is a good example.  His positive comments about voodoo are taken out of context from a perfectly orthodox speech.  It was a "this and that is good about voodoo but ...." speech and people ignore that the main point of the speech was the "but" and everything after that.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10